Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Loveliest Chloe picture of all?  (Read 27667 times)
Joanne Nicpon

« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2007, 06:51PM »

Ann Murray doesn't just sing country music.  However, she has a notable different voice than CW.  Thanks for the information.

Joanne
Celeste

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2007, 06:53PM »

Since this has become a kind of picture thread, here's one more that I just discovered at The Judgment of Paris. It's a large scan of an image that I'm very fond of -- the cover of her aptly-named Fairy Tales CD, with Chloe looking for all the world like the Virgin Mary.

Here's a still-larger version:

http://www.judgmentofparis.com/ca/cover01.jpg

It shows off her fair features so very well, I think. (Everyone in Hollywood is so over-tanned and orange-looking; thank goodness that Chloe has retained her natural peaches-and cream complexion.)

The clear blue sky with soft clouds emphasizes her angeilc quality, and the pink lettering and bottom border are a lovely touch (pink being her ideal colour).

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2007, 05:27AM »

That image from your avatar is bigger than I've seen it.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
loveCW

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2008, 12:30PM »

It's a good picture of Chloe.  Smiley

Decode....

hesprit
Total Fanatic

« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2008, 10:30PM »

I have to say, I'm not sure how long it's been up, but yesterday I was looking at the "store" portion of the Celtic Woman website, and they are showing a picture of Chloe I hadn't seen before.  It's listed as a new picture, although a couple of other pics (Lisa and Mairead, I believe) are also listed as new, and I believe I've seen them before.

Anyway, this one of Chloe ... I was just in shock.  She really looks a lot different, it's a facial shot but she seems to be ... not quite certain how to explain it except maybe ... more mature.  I think that's it, her face seems to have a much more matured, elegant look to it.  The classic cuteness Chloe has always had is replaced by absolute, pure beauty.

I've always thought Chloe looked fantastic, but this picture, in my opinion, is the best one of her I have ever seen.
Celeste

« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2008, 02:56AM »

That's an old photo. It's not one of my favorites, but to each their own.

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2008, 03:38PM »

She sure has been modeled as a firm lady on the covers.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
flags
Total Fanatic

I LOVE HAYLEY AND I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!!

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2008, 09:11PM »

Ann Murray doesn't just sing country music.  However, she has a notable different voice than CW.  Thanks for the information.

Joanne

I would say CW is more classical and Ann Murray is more pop.

HOW WILL I SURVIVE UNTIL THE NEXT TOUR ?
TheChloeFan

Peace, Love & Chloe

« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2008, 09:48AM »

Yeah, Celeste, tell us where you got it.

I think it was on a Web log that had commented on Anne Murray's new album. Check the URL of the picture (right click, properties), and track it back. I actually found it simply by doing a Google picture search for "Chloe Agnew," and that led me to the Web log in question.

I believe it's also available on the Anne Murray site, though. If you go to the thread that John910 linked, I believe it mentions how to locate it.

Incidentally, has everyone seen this picture already? I found it at The Judgment of Paris:

ooooh, that's a very good picture. i liiiike it.

Oh, Chloe... YOU ARE AMAZING
Naraku_Diabolos

« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2008, 06:12PM »

Yeah, Celeste, tell us where you got it.

I think it was on a Web log that had commented on Anne Murray's new album. Check the URL of the picture (right click, properties), and track it back. I actually found it simply by doing a Google picture search for "Chloe Agnew," and that led me to the Web log in question.

I believe it's also available on the Anne Murray site, though. If you go to the thread that John910 linked, I believe it mentions how to locate it.

Incidentally, has everyone seen this picture already? I found it at The Judgment of Paris:

ooooh, that's a very good picture. i liiiike it.

*melts into a puddle and awaiting her blowing-kiss as a death-blow to turn into vapor*

She was much more beautiful in person. As I mentioned in another thread, I melted when she performed. Her giggling after singing made me turn into a puddle, and I turned into vapor (gas) when she blew a kiss in my direction. Without a doubt, I would say Chloë is the most beautiful girl in existence. She has an angelic voice and looks to match, and in my opinion, that makes her a lovable girl for any person to admire. If Chloë were to read this, though, she should be proud of people like us (or me, hehe...) for admiring her. Not only her looks, but how we look up to her as a singer and performer.

[video]http://xivpads.com/?Hayley-Westenra-Excalibur[/video]

"I Made Hayley Westenra On My Online Game."
http://www.celticwomanforum.com/index.php?topic=19082.msg879933#msg879933
KIMBERLY

« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2008, 09:33PM »

AMEN!
Integrity.Love.Unity.
Bodhrán Player

So let's go on, let's go on, on and on for love

« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2008, 08:43AM »

This is my favorite Chloe picture.
She looks so angelic!!!!
Hey, does anyone know who's the person stading next to her is? I'm guessing it's Deirdre from this picture: , but, then again, I could be wrong

Celeste

« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2008, 03:16PM »

Hey, does anyone know who's the person stading next to her is? I'm guessing it's Deirdre

Hey, that's a good guess, but no, I asked the person who scanned it originally, and it was actually Chloe's mother. It was from a profile of the entire family (Chloe, her mother, and her sister) in Ireland's V.I.P. magazine.

kingcobradude (Clay S.)
Bodhrán Player

I am Chloë Agnew's #1 Fan

« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2009, 11:27PM »

This is my favorite Chloe picture.
She looks so angelic!!!!
Hey, does anyone know who's the person stading next to her is? I'm guessing it's Deirdre from this picture: , but, then again, I could be wrong
I cannot see the picture

Yes it's raining. Why do you think Ireland is so green, pixie dust? I can not believe you just nodded your head. *exasperated sigh*
Integrity.Love.Unity.
Bodhrán Player

So let's go on, let's go on, on and on for love

« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2009, 05:17PM »

Sorry Clay. I think these are the pictures my little sis was talking about:

and this picture of Deirdre:

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: