Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dear Alex . . .  (Read 11453 times)
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2008, 07:35AM »

Just a few words for Alex:

I hope you'll have a great time until I'll meet you.

-Kimberly

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2008, 07:25PM »

Dear Alex,

I really enjoyed your performance last night in Kansas City, and it was wonderful to get to meet you at the M&G as well!!  I'm looking forward to a future CD from you!! Wink  Take care and God Bless you!

Love,
Jeanine

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2008, 10:44AM »

Dear Alex,
I'd like to echo Jeanine's sentiments.  Watching you perform in Kansas City was fantastic!  And meeting you at the Meet and Greet was wonderful as well.  You were so kind to us all, and I really, really hope you heard us when we said we want a CD from you!!  Cheesy
I wish you much success, as you certainly deserve it!
Kelli

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2008, 11:11AM »

Great job, Alexis, in your two performances in Louisville April 1 & 2.  I was front row center at the latter.  You certainly poured your heart out to us and we appreciate it!  You convinced me you belong on the stage and I am now sure  you are quite an actress as well as singer!  Seeing you was a blessing we will not forget!   Grin Grin Grin  Kiss

Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2008, 03:12PM »

Alex, I enjoyed the Fri and Sat shows in Chicago immensely!!

Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2008, 03:30PM »

Ditto!  To Mel's statements.  I also truly enjoyed your performances Friday and Saturday in Chicago!  Best of Luck for your future, and hope to hear about a CD from you soon! Grin

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
Naraku_Diabolos

« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2008, 09:10PM »

Dear Alex,

Seeing you sing back in February on the 26th was a wonderful ride to heaven. You and all the girl are very angelic and hold special / unique qualities that set you apart from not only each other, but from other groups. You are a blessing unto all of your fans, and from me, you are not only a wonderous singer, but performer as well. You girls deserve all our thanks for getting to where you and the girls are in your lives. Without you helping to sponser Celtic Woman in Lisa's absence, you gave the group a new voice and dynamic style of performance.

Many wishes and blessings,
Adam
PS: As we all said on this thread, you really need to try and make a CD. I absolutely love your voice and singing, and I wish I could add it to my music collection. Only holding memories of your singing from the concert won't last forever in my mind, but a CD from your fans will last a lifetime Cheesy

[video]http://xivpads.com/?Hayley-Westenra-Excalibur[/video]

"I Made Hayley Westenra On My Online Game."
http://www.celticwomanforum.com/index.php?topic=19082.msg879933#msg879933
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2008, 06:30PM »

Dear Alex -- I saw you for the first time in Portland.  You are just SUPER!!  I love your voice and everything about you.  I know CW picked the perfect new member for the cast.  Best wishes for continued success.  You deserve it.
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2008, 09:26AM »

Dear Alex - Since the Portland show, I was lucky to see you 3 more times, and, in each show, you were just as marvelous as before.  Thank you so much!!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: