Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Things that make you mad!!! Grrrr  (Read 6257 times)
Spookyfish
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2008, 07:50PM »

Ugh...i remember after me and my ex broke up...someone was spreading rumors that i was dating my ex's best friend...which was untrue.  And once we did break up, one of her other friends wanted to hook up with me.  She kept calling me and calling me...I guess that's one reason why i don't have a lot of friends or connections.  I just want to be left alone.  My heart already belongs to someone anyway.  And i love her very much.  I just hope she can forgive me - I think i made her mad last week and it's really bugging me.  I was so mad at myself on friday, i kept hitting the bag in frustration wondering how to fix things.  I guess i'm just like that.  When i really care about someone, especially her, and i can't seem to figure out how to fix things i take it out on myself.  But she's an incredible person, so i'd do anything just to make things right.  I just wish she'd give me a sign so i can be there for her.  She means a lot to me and thinking about her makes me smile all the time.   Cheesy
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2014, 08:43AM »

I know a few more things that infuriate me. Website breakdowns, things that don't happen my way, vocal pranks.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: