Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Last day to submitt for Orlagh's Birthday - Sunday, May 20th!  (Read 30992 times)
Celtic Jenny
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2007, 03:36PM »

If you absolutely do not have a picture... then I'll find a way to make it work.. but the effect won't be quite the same.  However, please don't let camera shyness keep anyone from sending a photo.  I can run it through photo shop.. crop it and do all sorts of wonderful things with each picture to make you look fabulous!!

I can't stress it enough... the point of the project is for Orlagh to actually "see" who each person is that is sending her a particular greeting... makes it more personalized.  I completely understand camera shyness so I will do my best to make each photo look it's very best!  Promise!! 

Love, Jenny xx
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 05:14PM by Celtic Jenny » Logged
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2007, 03:48PM »

No time to be camera shy now Inspector. Orlagh is calling us. We must respond.

... Bill

Still And Forever ... Our Angel From Heaven
Celticheart

« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2007, 04:23PM »

I can run it through photo shop.. crop it and do all sorts of wonderful things with each picture to make you look fabulous!!

Love, Jenny xx

And if I break the photoshop........    Better do mine last!!   Grin
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 04:25PM by Celticheart » Logged

Banner by Scott
Meldy

« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2007, 04:34PM »

Sorry I haven't sent mine in either, Orla deserves a great birthday present!  With AP exams coming up the beginning of May it's been a little hectic at school, but I'll send mine in sometime this week for sure. Wink

Banner by:  Scott
Celtic Jenny
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2007, 05:18PM »

I have received 15 responses thus far (13 with photos).  I'm setting my goal to 40 entries with photos, but would be happy if all 200 members sent greetings & pictures!  Hmmmm.... I may ask my administrator husband to send out a mass email.  I did suggest at one time that he put up a donation button saying "will work for chocolate" on the forum, but he wouldn't go for it!  Angry  Scamp!!!

This is getting exciting!
Jenny xxx
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 05:22PM by Celtic Jenny » Logged
Celtic Jenny
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2007, 05:24PM »

Awwwwwww... you guys are so sweet that I thought I would offer a little chocolate treat:

http://www.jennyfedei.com/jennyfedei/chocolate.htm

Kiss

haha that was mean!!!  Grin

<3 Lauren

I know... I'm sorry!!!  Cry  I don't know what got into me... probably a lack of chocolate!
<3 Lauren
Total Fanatic

« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2007, 06:41PM »

lol It's ok! I don't need any more chocolate as it is!  Grin

<3 Lauren

<3
Courtland

« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2007, 08:14PM »

Jenny, I will definitely be sending something soon.

Watching Máiréad play always moves me to tears. She is a gift from Heaven.
zankoku
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2007, 09:11PM »

Mine is almost ready and I found a picture, but It won't be sent until the 3rd.

I promise.

Jim

"Never again shall one generation of veterans abandon another."

For those who fought for it, Freedom has a taste the protected will never know.

A Thiarna, déan trócaire
A Chríost, déan trócaire
A Thiarna, déan trócaire
Celtic Jenny
« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2007, 04:48PM »

Just to let everyone know... I have received 18 birthday greetings for Orlagh thus far... I need at least 22 more to reach my goal of 40 (but 50 or more would be better!).

I understand what it's like.. I get so busy sometimes that I put things on the back burner with the intention of getting to them later, but then before I know it.. the time has passed
If you haven't already sent one in, please email me your picture & greeting at: jenny.fedei@gmail.com ---- I think our dear Miss Orlagh deserves the best birthday greeting ever!!!

Love to all!
Jenny xxx

« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 04:51PM by Celtic Jenny » Logged
Celtic Jenny
« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2007, 03:23PM »

So far I have received 20 responses with pictures, two without... still would like 20 to 30 more.  OK... I'll stand on my head if that helps!   Tongue

One caveat I need to caution everyone with... when you send your greeting for Orlagh, please keep it to a few sentences and "attaching" a picture to your email.  I have received a few greetings where people have actually gone in and created some lovely graphics and setting it up for a webpage display.  Unfortunately, I will have to edit all their hard work.

Here is a sample of something that I did for Deirdre this past Christmas if it gives you all an idea....

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewshow.html?fl=2738195&alb=0

Love, Jenny xxxx

« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 06:24PM by Celtic Jenny » Logged
ZosoStar

« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2007, 07:32PM »

Hi Jenny,

I just read your request and I will send greetings and photos ASAP for Orlagh’s Birthday! We have Front Row Center Pit Seats for the May 5th concert at the Greek Theatre and we can’t wait to see Orlagh and the rest of the girls up close! We also have two Promotional Dead Center Front Row Orchestra seats For Sale to the May 8th concert at the Long Beach Terrace Theatre, if you know anyone that would like to see the girls up close!

Regards Dennis,
ZosoStar

SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2007, 07:20AM »

Hi Jenny!

I sent my wishes and picture to George on Friday at the e-mail address he supplied and he replied that he received it. I am assuming you guys are co-ordinating your efforts for Orlagh.

Thanks for doing this for our girl Orlagh - she is the best!

Susan

p.s. I can lay on a good guilt trip too - ask my husband Paul !!!

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
zankoku
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2007, 08:07AM »

Jenny,

After meeting Orla last night in Tempe (before the concert) in her casual clothes, I definitely have something to personalize my message. Will have to wait til tonight. Running on 4 hours of sleep today.

I mentioned to her about Brian's PM and she knew what I was talking about. thank him for me. it made the chance meeting special.

Jim

A Thiarna, déan trócaire
A Chríost, déan trócaire
A Thiarna, déan trócaire
zankoku
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2007, 10:22PM »

Jenny, mine is on teh way with a pic that was taken at work<g>

Jim

A Thiarna, déan trócaire
A Chríost, déan trócaire
A Thiarna, déan trócaire
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: