Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OMG  (Read 5641 times)
07-sara
Bodhrán Player

Smile, you never know who's watching.

« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2008, 03:05PM »

Not that she's not pretty in her pictures though.

Happy is what happens, when all your dreams come true!

Sara
Joan
Total Fanatic

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2008, 03:24PM »

I agree that the black dresses are attractive and they should perhaps wear them during the spring tour. They are just all so stunning!
Celeste

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2008, 04:06PM »

I agree that the black dresses are attractive and they should perhaps wear them during the spring tour.

Many of these black dresses are the same ones that they first wore for their appearance on Martha Stewart last year (Chloe's and Orla's for sure; perhaps some of the others too).

I much prefer them in colour, but I noticed something fascinating about Chloe's black dress. You can just see it in a few shots, but it has an open back! That's a really gorgeous design, and it's a pity that the camera never caught it. I always thought that it was a bit conservative from the front, but that's because it has such a daring back design.

If they ever wear these dresses again, I hope the camera catches Chloe's dress from the reverse view.

celtic_fiddler
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2008, 04:13PM »

I like the black dresses too, but I prefer bright colors for bright voices.  Smiley  And flowing tails on Mairead's pixie-style gowns.  Grin
Celtic Liz
Total Fanatic

Congrats Lisa and the Family! Welcome Ellie!

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2008, 04:39PM »

I think that Lisa and Orla were really pretty and so were the other girls. I really like Lisa and Orla's dresses. I wish that I knew where I can find a dress that looks almost like Orla's. Smiley

made by JRRacing
flags
Total Fanatic

I LOVE HAYLEY AND I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!!

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2008, 06:18PM »

Sjhe looked and sounded perfect on the Mrs. Dash Skaing show Sunday on NBC but then so did all of the ladies.

HOW WILL I SURVIVE UNTIL THE NEXT TOUR ?
Lisa_Kelly_fan_forever
Total Fanatic

FaFo...."Why am I so Caramel Cinamonny?"

« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2008, 06:32PM »

Thank goodness for tapes  Grin

They were marvelous!  I just wish the tape'd been in for Over the Rainbow.....Lynn is KILLER in that song!

Makes me shake in anticipation....C'mon, February..... Wink

Proud to be a FANTIE!!! Grin Grin

A positive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. Grin
07-sara
Bodhrán Player

Smile, you never know who's watching.

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2008, 07:33PM »

Someone is ready for a concert and not just a tv special.

Happy is what happens, when all your dreams come true!

Sara
Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2008, 07:35PM »

LOL!!  She's not the only one!! Grin

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
Lisa_Kelly_fan_forever
Total Fanatic

FaFo...."Why am I so Caramel Cinamonny?"

« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2008, 09:41PM »

Someone is ready for a concert and not just a tv special.

Naw....me?  No way.  I'll be bored to tears at my concert. Cheesy

Proud to be a FANTIE!!! Grin Grin

A positive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. Grin
Moscapoet
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2008, 09:52PM »

I like the black dresses too, but I prefer bright colors for bright voices.  Smiley  And flowing tails on Mairead's pixie-style gowns.  Grin
I agree. Black certainly looks great on them, but their concerts are happy not dour, and black simply isn't a happy color. Yes, flowing gowns! The wonderful femininity of what they have worn is breathtaking. I hope they keep the white in either the first or second acts. Mairead definitely should have something that is bright, happy, and flows with her never ending movements. Black when on the town, for interviews, for something like the skate for the heart, but not all the time. Just my opinion.
CurlyandGreen

« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2008, 05:07PM »

For some reason Lynn does look diffrerent in pictures. She looks a heck of alot prettier in person. I figured that out when I saw her in concert in October.

She looks like almost a completely different person compared to the Riverdance video from the Special Olympics!  Granted, that has been five years now, but still!

But yes-she is gorgeous!

"You must do the things you think you cannot do."
         -Eleanor Roosevelt

We Hail Thee, Carolina
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: