Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celtic Woman moments  (Read 4221 times)
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2008, 03:24PM »

Having a concert to see them is a fun thing too.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Celtic Liz
Total Fanatic

Congrats Lisa and the Family! Welcome Ellie!

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2008, 07:40PM »

I have moments all the time. When I'm in class and if we are doin sometin that has anything that reminds me of CW. I start to think of that certain phrase, song, or person. I kind of do that alot. Smiley

made by JRRacing
Michon
Bodhrán Player

Dismantle Repair

« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2008, 08:19PM »

I have Celtic Woman moments all the time at home and school.At school,if I'm really bored I just have one of their songs play in my head.I've called my sister's friend Lisa instead of Leeza.I've done that twice.I guess I think about the girls too much. Cheesy

"Hands like secrets are the hardest thing to keep from you. Lines and phrases like knives your words can cut me through. Dismantle me down(repair). You dismantle me. You dismantle me."-Anberlin
Mike

« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2008, 08:28PM »

Yes, it is interesting the things we see and realize since becoming a fan of Celtic Woman.

The other night I was watching "The Quiet Man" movie with John Wayne and Maureen O'Hara as I've seen many times.  But this time, I realized they were in Innisfree, and the tune of "Isle of Innisfree" kept playing throughout the movie.

I also have a great movie, "Joan of Arc" with Lee Lee Sobieski playing in it.  When she tries to capture Paris, they play "Panis Angelicus" and although Charlotte Church is singing it, of course I think about Chloe.  It was made in 1999, but if they had made it now, Chloe would be an excellent choice...   Cheesy
DakotaF.
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2008, 08:32PM »

Yes, it is interesting the things we see and realize since becoming a fan of Celtic Woman.

The other night I was watching "The Quiet Man" movie with John Wayne and Maureen O'Hara as I've seen many times.  But this time, I realized they were in Innisfree, and the tune of "Isle of Innisfree" kept playing throughout the movie.

I also have a great movie, "Joan of Arc" with Lee Lee Sobieski playing in it.  When she tries to capture Paris, they play "Panis Angelicus" and although Charlotte Church is singing it, of course I think about Chloe.  It was made in 1999, but if they had made it now, Chloe would be an excellent choice...   Cheesy

Whenever I write in my fantasy story The Sky The Dawn And The Sun plays in my head! It would make a GREAT beginning song if the story was a movie!
Michon
Bodhrán Player

Dismantle Repair

« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2008, 08:34PM »

I think that'll be a cool song for the beginning of the movie if your story was made into a movie.

"Hands like secrets are the hardest thing to keep from you. Lines and phrases like knives your words can cut me through. Dismantle me down(repair). You dismantle me. You dismantle me."-Anberlin
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: