Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CW Birthdays  (Read 156375 times)
btimerson
CWF Global Moderator
Total Fanatic

Made it to ForumFest 2012 in Chicago!

« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2007, 05:33PM »

Mine is June 12th Wink

<3 Lauren
No kidding?  Mine's the next day!

And in honor of your birthday, Rich, I'm going to celebrate in my own way ....

by going to see CELTIC WOMAN!!!!    Grin    Grin    Grin    Wink

Brad T

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2007, 05:38PM »

Sure, Brad, rub it in.   Cheesy

I'll be seeing them in Orlando this Sunday.  It's my early birthday gift to myself.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
<3 Lauren
Total Fanatic

« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2007, 05:42PM »

Hey Cool Rich!! Grin

<3 Lauren

<3
nick in denver

« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2007, 05:53PM »

i've been wanting that info forever, maybe i just missed it but thanx-a-million !....i wish i shared one of them. Smiley
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2007, 07:06AM »

Do we know Lynn's birthday yet?

Also, is she over 18? I am not trying to get into the taboo question of exact ages here, but I just don't want Chris Hanson and the NBC camera crew slapping handcuffs on me for saying that she appears to be a beautiful young lady.

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2007, 07:50AM »

Do we know Lynn's birthday yet?

Also, is she over 18? I am not trying to get into the taboo question of exact ages here, but I just don't want Chris Hanson and the NBC camera crew slapping handcuffs on me for saying that she appears to be a beautiful young lady.
Yep, she's over 18 (but, out of respect, I won't say how far over).   Cheesy  Suffice to say that she is not long past her 18th year.

I haven't seen her actual birth date in any of the public information.  I've written to her and asked if she would reveal it, and explained that we will never post anything she'd rather keep private.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2007, 09:29AM »

Hey Rich, just tell her we Dont WANT the year  Smiley

<hopes she is a Sept baby> we need Sept in here now <G>

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2007, 09:32AM »

Hey Rich, just tell her we Dont WANT the year  Smiley
I did!   Cheesy

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2007, 02:38PM »

Okay, folks, I've updated the birthday list - http://www.celticwomanforum.com/index.php?topic=332.msg4543#msg4543.  She said it's a good thing I didn't ask the year, because she wouldn't have told me anyway.  And you know what that means: posts asking her age will not be answered.

She also said that Chloe is going to make her feel old.  I told her, for the record, I have shirts older than she.   Grin

Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2007, 03:12PM »

3 April Girls!  Grin

Ok..so...HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY LYNN!!!  Grin

Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2007, 07:44PM »

Okay, folks, I've updated the birthday list - http://www.celticwomanforum.com/index.php?topic=332.msg4543#msg4543.  She said it's a good thing I didn't ask the year, because she wouldn't have told me anyway.  And you know what that means: posts asking her age will not be answered.

She also said that Chloe is going to make her feel old.  I told her, for the record, I have shirts older than she.   Grin

Thanks for getting her birthday for us so we can properly celebrate it when it's time.  Hope CW gives her a big mailbox LOL.  So, did she say anything else in her email to you that you can share with us?  Like has she been reading all of our crazy messages or anything? It'd be great to have her stop by, but I imagine in her position we probably are a bit intimidating (well, not a few of us, but over 400 people at once all wanting to meet you would be a little intimidating to me!).

Maybe you should dust off (hose off?) your black OFG t-shirt so she knows who you are at the first show you attend...on second thought anyone associated with CW can just point you out to her!

Thanks again!

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
davesab

Duty, Honor, CW

« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2007, 11:17AM »

Maybe you should dust off (hose off?) your black OFG t-shirt so she knows who you are at the first show you attend...on second thought anyone associated with CW can just point you out to her!

He doesn;t have to hose it off that much....he wore it to our lunch at Fiddler's Green in Orlando.
You couldn't miss him!

Grin

Dave
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2007, 11:41AM »

He doesn;t have to hose it off that much....he wore it to our lunch at Fiddler's Green in Orlando.
I also wore it to Deirdre's party in Dublin, Ohio.  You should have seen the expressions on all their faces (Deirdre and the Tenors) when I stepped out of a limo wearing that shirt.   Cheesy

CurlyandGreen

« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2007, 12:31PM »

Orlagh's is the day before mine!

"You must do the things you think you cannot do."
         -Eleanor Roosevelt

We Hail Thee, Carolina
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2007, 04:44PM »

Rich was able to get the birthday info very fast. He must work for the CIA or for the news media. If not, maybe he should! Anyway, thanks for the info.

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: