Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Poll on Solo CD's  (Read 8422 times)
leighlam
Featured Soloist

« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2008, 10:03PM »

Lisa's of course. I love her voice and she always makes me feel better.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

honeypie

Jessica

« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2008, 10:48AM »

Lisa's can always make me feel better. Not to mention I love to sing along to the songs Cheesy

Providence, RI March 6, 2007 - March 11, 2009 - March 10, 2010
Moscapoet
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2008, 05:06PM »

You too eh? there were several months when I sang along with her and the others while getting my voice back in shape. I love singing duets! No solos from me though. We'll leva ethat to the real talent. Lisa's CD is second only to Mairead's for me but to quote another well known fellow, "I'm just a tad biased".  Grin
bot1tle
Total Fanatic

« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2008, 07:17AM »

had a wonderful  day yesterday, i went into Borders and found  Meav's CD... SILVER SEA and Hayley's CD... PURE...... at 40% off....
Bill
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2008, 11:42AM »

As I'm kind of a new Celtic Woman fan, I don't have all of their solo albums yet, but I did recently get Lisa's and I absolutely love it! I listen to it in the car on the way to work. It's such a relaxing CD that it helps me calm down when I'm stuck in the aggravating Miami traffic. Grin I'm thinking about getting Máiréad's next.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
Celtic Liz
Total Fanatic

Congrats Lisa and the Family! Welcome Ellie!

« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2008, 12:03PM »

Even though I have already said Lisa's cd. Now it would be hard because I just recently got Chloe's and it is awesome like Lisa's is. So I would have a har time choosing

made by JRRacing
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: