Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa's Due Date  (Read 54616 times)
CurlyandGreen

« Reply #240 on: March 05, 2008, 07:11AM »

Maybe Chloe poking extra people on stage will be a sign? HAHA!!!

Mel, we have a counceling center here at school with a bean bag room, and they have people who will give you hour-long relaxation sessions!!!

"You must do the things you think you cannot do."
         -Eleanor Roosevelt

We Hail Thee, Carolina
cool2it
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #241 on: March 05, 2008, 07:18AM »

You're absolutley right, Mel. We are just being crazy and silly-- but with genuine love and concern for Lisa and her baby.  We all are anxious but we'll wait like everyone else. ( Like we have a choice)  And I said once before, kiddingly, that I hope they announce it at a concert that you are attending--- now I truly think that would be the VERY best way for you to get the news. Because there would be so many members together and all of you could have a celebration for Lisa--- and for all of us too.  I'm trying to picture what that would look like and also the expressions of the two thousand, or so, other people in the audience.  Talk about people who just wouldn't get it!!!    AND-- I hope you are attending Lisa's return concert!! That's about the second biggest event I can think of!!  

Thanks for the terrific banner Rich!!  PLEASE, Let's all help in the fight against ALS
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #242 on: March 05, 2008, 07:24AM »

I'm agree with Kelli too. Lisa and Scott should have some private time with the baby.
I thought we gave her two hours!
LOL! Lets give her around a day! I can handle that, I think.
A WHOLE day?

It could be worse so don't complain.
Well ..........OK!

Give her more than 2 hours? Lets not spoil the girl now!  Wink (just a joke)

ok back to serious....in terms of keeping it secret, do you think they actually could?  I can see if it was just a regular mom having a baby and the family keeping things quiet. But I would think too many people are gonna be involved, so even if her family keeps it quiet, theres all the friends and employees of CW, the hospital, etc. Unless they go somewhere where few if any know who she is.

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
07-sara
Bodhrán Player

Smile, you never know who's watching.

« Reply #243 on: March 05, 2008, 07:30AM »

I believe they aren't greatly known in Ireland.  Therefore they should have some privacy.

Happy is what happens, when all your dreams come true!

Sara
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #244 on: March 05, 2008, 08:07AM »

I hope Lisa realizes for the most part that most of  us are just being silly on here, passing the time till we do find out. Plus this is the only place I can express my enthusiasim and excitement during these past months. Co-workers and friends just don't understand why I am so happy about someone I don't even know..They just DON'T Get it.. Roll Eyes

I think Lisa knows we are just being silly. And excited. Just the thought of a baby with those cute little hands and feet makes me break out in a smile Grin

I am gonna eat a pickle in her honor today!

I will have a pickle on my burger at lunch  Grin

Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #245 on: March 05, 2008, 08:08AM »

I believe they aren't greatly known in Ireland.  Therefore they should have some privacy.

Till they Tell Chloe...then she will be BEAMING  Grin

<kidding here>

Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #246 on: March 05, 2008, 08:23AM »

I'm guessing Chloe will be one of the first to know!
kathleen
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #247 on: March 05, 2008, 02:16PM »

She may be Grin

I had my pickle today Shocked Grin

Hannahlmatt
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #248 on: March 05, 2008, 02:24PM »

Kathleen,

Did you have a pickle or were you in a pickle? Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk!! Cheesy

kathleen
Honorary Roadie