Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Kelly the most popular Celtic Woman?  (Read 16307 times)
Sorgi

« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2008, 11:53PM »

Without this Celtic Woman I never would have heard the others... Cheesy

-Dan

flags
Total Fanatic

I LOVE HAYLEY AND I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!!

« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2008, 08:00AM »

Nor I without Chloe

HOW WILL I SURVIVE UNTIL THE NEXT TOUR ?
Celeste

« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2008, 03:52PM »

See, it's interesting you say that, because I've never been particularly interested in any of the performers' personal lives. Not just because I think those things should be kept private, but also because I prefer conceiving of them in terms of their stage persona -- who they become when they appear on stage, what role they enact.

Others may feel differently, but I like a little mystery, leaving some things to the imagination.

It's why I think, for example, the starlets of the silver screen were more glamorous than the Hollywood celebs of today, in an age before invasive tabloids and such.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2008, 04:00PM by Celeste » Logged

flags
Total Fanatic

I LOVE HAYLEY AND I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!!

« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2008, 04:23PM »

i don't think that its her being more popular than the other girls.
i feel that Lisa shares more of her personal life with us.she has 2 young boys and a baby on the way.its just that people relate to her more as a part of there own family.i bet every single person on this forum is just waiting for the baby to arrive and will be worried until then.

the other girls seem more private with there personal lives.

Hayley and Chloe have given interviews and shared their lives with us in many many interviews over the past few years. I would also add that Hayley is probably the most popular of all the ladies if you count CD sales and concerts.

HOW WILL I SURVIVE UNTIL THE NEXT TOUR ?
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2008, 04:32PM »

Maybe Hayley just has a really good agent +/or publicist.  And, it is probably easier to set up a tour for a solo performer than for a group of about 50.  I think they are ALL GREAT and wish each of them the best!!
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2008, 04:45PM »

Okay, this thread is just too subjective.  We love the group, and we each have our own favorite(s) for our own reason(s).  'Nuff said.  I'm locking this one up.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: