Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A new interview!  (Read 7601 times)
Kelsey

« on: June 18, 2007, 12:19PM »

Here is a lovely new interview of Meav on RTE radio.  To find the interview, just scroll down the page until you find Friday, May 18th and click on it.  The interview plays on RealPlayer, and there are other people who were interviewed before her, so you need to go to 45:33 to find Meav's part of the interview.

http://www.rte.ie/radio1/thetubridyshow/1138802.html

logalogalog

Remember the Fallen. Freedom is not free.

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2007, 12:31PM »

Thanks Kelsey.

Serving during Operation Iraqi Freedom
Thomas
Total Fanatic

I am The Voice - I will remain (Thank You CC)

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2007, 04:08PM »

Nice find Kelsey,

Thanks,

Tom

Banner by Scott

IDIC - Live long and prosper
<3 Lauren
Total Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2007, 04:38PM »

Thank you Kelsey for posting this here. I first saw the link on Marie-France's Website www.celticmeav.com I love that interview!

<33 Lauren

<3
gpsysngbrd

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2007, 09:24PM »

Aww yay! Shes got the best laugh!

Thanks Kelsey!
JEdwards
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2007, 09:25PM »

A jolly good show, for sure.

First comment: As long as someone as ineffably and bracingly cool as Meav walks this planet, I refuse to sweat global warming (If there's a pun there, it's intended.)  Grin

Second comment: New all-time best most favorite expression ever: "Yummy Mummies," Meav's delightfully cheeky --there's that word again!-- reworking of the old "Hot Mommas" phrase. (If you've heard the interview, you know the context. If you haven't heard it, what are you waiting for?)

Third comment:  Note to Meav Re: Yummy Mummies. As we used to say on the playgrounds of our youth: Takes one to know one!

ferngully
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2007, 09:45AM »

heard that one a while ago. listened to it for half an hour Cheesy
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2007, 07:04PM »

I have heard that one too! I love it!

Thanks Lindsey
Elizabeth

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2007, 09:58PM »

TRANSCRIPT OF INTERVIEW

Longtime CW fan Jan Harper has graciously transcribed Méav's entire interview exclusively for us at CelticMeav. THANK YOU SO MUCH, JAN!

Anyone who can't access the audio interview -- like me, for instance, because my speakers are broken  Sad  -- can read the transcript and won't miss out on a thing. 

(Well, you WILL miss hearing Méav's lovely Irish accent, so try to access the audio when you can. Méav's soft-spoken grace and charm is quite endearing. Cheesy )

Here's the link:
http://celticmeav.com/home.html

A special thank you to RTE radio, and especially to Meav, for this fabulous interview! Cool

Elizabeth

MEAV:  FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS A CELTIC WOMAN
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2007, 11:00PM »

What a great interview...Meav is just a dream!  It's so great to hear things from her perspective.

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
FireGuyFrank

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2007, 01:59PM »

I had to read the transcript, too.  Thanks for the effort.  It was an interesting interview.
fireyred09
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2007, 03:22PM »

YAY!!! I LOVE Méav interviews!! They just make me so...so...so happy!! She has a lovely speaking voice!

And that witty charm just gets me every time  Wink
McIrish

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2007, 05:11PM »

Thanks Kelsey & Elizabeth.And a special THANKS to Jan from those of us without speakers...or,like me,stuck with webtv!Mc
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: