Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A true Celtic Angel  (Read 4585 times)
nbrock

« on: February 18, 2008, 11:53AM »

WOW!  Lynn's performance Saturday in Bossier City blew me away!  Charlie & I were lucky enough to see her first performance in Estero, FL. last fall and were very impressed.  We saw her again at the first 2 shows in Dallas and were pleasantly surprised at how much she has grown into a 1st class performer.  But when we witnessed her performance in Bossier it was OUT OF THIS WORLD!  She is a beautiful girl and has the voice of an angel.  What a delightful addition to the group.  The Louisiana crowd was amazing and lifted all of the performers to new heights.  Lynn glowed like a shining star and we were so proud for her.  We were able to share our joy with her and Chloe at the M&G and found that Lynn is charming and engaging.  Thanks David for introducing us to another great talent!
Hope you all get to enjoy the girls as much as we did this spring!
Norma
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2008, 12:12PM »

Norma - Thank you for sharing with us.  I saw Lynn last fall and must agree with you. 
SHE IS GREAT!! 
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2008, 02:56PM »

Not a bit of argument from me!  I was so pleased to meet Lynn at St. Paul in November and found her just as incredible as you all did.  I'm looking forward to seeing her soon (well, OK, the end of March isn't really soon I guess LOL) in concert again!

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2008, 06:26PM »

I can't wait till NEXT MONTH!!. So looking forward to seeing how she is doing.  Smiley

Conchobar
Total Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2008, 06:30PM »

This time next week I'll be packing for Nashville!!!

Truth is just like time, it catches up, and it just keeps going.  DW
07-sara
Bodhrán Player

Smile, you never know who's watching.

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2008, 06:32PM »

Wednesday night won't come soon enough.  I can't wait to hear and see her again.  YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy is what happens, when all your dreams come true!

Sara
Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2008, 10:09PM »

Lynn truly is such a gem.  I was also privileged to meet her in St. Paul last fall.  I agree totally with what's already been said.  So anxious to see her again in KC!! Smiley

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2008, 12:31PM »

WOW!  Lynn's performance Saturday in Bossier City blew me away!
Norma, that's one of the sweetest tributes I've ever seen on this - or any other - forum.  Hope you don't mind, but I sent Lynn a copy of that, to make sure she'd seen it.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
nbrock

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2008, 12:42PM »

Thanks for sharing it with Lynn.  I know that the fans mean alot to all of the girls and they really show their appreciation in the intensity of their performances.  We all need a pat on the back now & then.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: