Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank You Mairead:  (Read 3240 times)
Artist1

« on: February 24, 2008, 10:30AM »

I really like to thank Mairead for being so unbelievably wonderful at the meet and greet, thank you for accepting my portrait of you and I hope you will treasure it as I did while it hung on my wall for two months, I found you more beautiful in person and such a great person in general, so down to earth and so energenic, you made Brenda's day by complimenting her on her outfit, I wish to tell you as I didn't have as much time as I wanted that your are the only one to have taken a classical instrument above and beyond the boundries of ordinary fiddle and violin music, as I said in your Christmas Card you far surpassed Ian Anderson of Jethro Tull and his dancing and prancing about while playing his flute, you are the best, the most beautiful, talented and energenic soul in the universe, I will never forget feb. 22nd 2008, Stan.

Nero Angelo
Honorary Roadie

You will not forget this devil's power!

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2008, 10:30AM »

Glad you had fun, Stan! Grin Grin

MeganDelia
Honorary Roadie

Thanks for the card and CD Mairead!!!

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2008, 11:59AM »

Glad you had a good time. I wish I could go to a Meet and Greet.  Cry Hopefully someday it will happen. Anyway glad you got meet the fiddle pixie. Grin

Thanks Mel, for the great banner!! Smiley
~Megan xoxo~
Moscapoet
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2008, 12:31PM »

Mairead Birmingahm indeed was a most wonderful night. Stan and Brenda saw what each saw last night, a gifted artist who is humble and who was focused outward on her fans not inward on herslf. You have the most joyous and giving soul and there simply can never be enough words to express the gratitude and love that I and so many feel for you. God bless you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: