Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank you Alex:  (Read 5335 times)
Artist1

« on: February 24, 2008, 10:50AM »

Thank you Alex, I can't say enough about your beauty and talent and stage presence, you were beyond my expectations and worries and must stay, you are great in your own right and yet mirror Lisa perfectly, if I ever hear the two of you in a duet and hope I do, It will be a treat of a lifetime, you would be perfect together, I have never seen anyone fit into a group so perfectly and easily as you did, I bow before you, I am humbled by your charm and beauty and never in my life thought I would get so excited by someone new in Celtic Woman, thanks again and as the artist for Chloe, Orlagh, and Mairead I promise I will do your portrait also, Stan.

CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2008, 12:22PM »

What Artist1 said  Wink.

Beautiful, incredibly beautiful performance by Alex (last night in Pensacola). Wow. Way beyond what I had expected (?) or hoped for. My hat is off to you Dear Lady for you are well worth the wait. Very nice Alex, very nice indeed.

... Bill

Still And Forever ... Our Angel From Heaven
Moscapoet
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2008, 12:26PM »

You are indeed a marvelous artist Alex. Thank you for sharing your gift with us. BTW, you could not ask for a more lovely gift than a Stan original of you. 
MeganDelia
Honorary Roadie

Thanks for the card and CD Mairead!!!

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2008, 12:30PM »

Alex, I haven't seen you in concert yet but I can tell that you are an extremely talented and sweet person. We love you Alex!!!

Thanks Mel, for the great banner!! Smiley
~Megan xoxo~
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2008, 04:05AM »

Here's a quick thanks from me to Alex:

Have a great time! Wink

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
sioned

celtaholic, pleidiol rwyf im gwlad,cymru

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2008, 05:28PM »

has alex left??    dose that mean that lisa's back

ohh im confused??

Music is the light,that shines and guides your soul.Embrace it with every fiber in your being!!!!

I'r sawl a roddaf lawer , bydd disgwyl llawer ganddynt.

thanx to scott for the banner Cheesy
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2008, 04:07AM »

Don't worry, my friend, I think she's always a friend even when she left the group.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2008, 10:46AM »

Welcome to the forum, sioned!  It's my understanding that Alex was only covering for Lisa during her maternity leave this last US Tour.  When I spoke to Alex at a M&G she was making plans to move on.  I would be at all surprised to see Lisa on the next tour.  And KAJ is right...even though Alex may not be with CW any longer, we will always support her career.  She's left a place in our hearts, definitely!

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
darel

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2010, 01:02PM »

Welcome to the forum, sioned!  It's my understanding that Alex was only covering for Lisa during her maternity leave this last US Tour.  When I spoke to Alex at a M&G she was making plans to move on.  I would be at all surprised to see Lisa on the next tour.  And KAJ is right...even though Alex may not be with CW any longer, we will always support her career.  She's left a place in our hearts, definitely!

As you can see from Kelli's post , Alex gave us more than she originally intended.
Thank You Alex.

more info at wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Sharpe
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 01:38PM by darel » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: