Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: x-mas dvd, is it just me?  (Read 12690 times)
saxy33

« on: February 28, 2008, 11:53AM »

is it just me or do other people still watch the x-mas dvd cause the songs are just so good and the dresses are just amazing?  im weird like that. Grin
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2008, 11:55AM »

im weird like that. Grin
Welcome to the club.   Grin

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2008, 11:58AM »

I find myself craving "Christmas Pipes" sometimes. I just absolutely love that song and even though it isn't Christmas time, sometimes I just HAVE to hear it.

I love the Christmas DVD though...everything about it is just amazing.  Cheesy

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
saxy33

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2008, 12:00PM »

yeah thats one of my favorites too and of course silent night sung partly in gaelic
celtic_fiddler
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2008, 01:11PM »

I still haven't seen it the whole way through.  But I have enjoyed watching Mairead's bits.  Grin  And a few of the songs suggested to me by my dear friends at Mairead's forum such as Green the Whole Year Round and Let it Snow.  Very pretty.  Smiley
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2008, 01:21PM »

I still haven't seen it the whole way through.
What?!?!?  Do you have the dvd?  You're missing a GREAT show!! 
celtic_fiddler
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2008, 01:25PM »

What?!?!?  Do you have the dvd?  You're missing a GREAT show!! 

Yes, I actually pre-ordered it from Amazon as soon as it was up there to order.  Cheesy  It is the only Christmas music I own.  Smiley
Anderpaw
Total Fanatic

Love the pipes!

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2008, 03:35PM »

I have the Christmas Celebration on my iPod. Listened to it today as a matter of fact. Christmas Pipes....................

Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2008, 03:50PM »

I have the Christmas Celebration on my iPod. Listened to it today as a matter of fact. Christmas Pipes....................

I was completely and utterly obsessed with that song for the entire month of December! I absolutely love it. It's beautiful. Lisa's parts are my favorite.  Grin

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2008, 04:18PM »

Well I have had to FORCE myself to watch parts of it to get screen caps last week.. Wink

Lisa_Kelly_fan_forever
Total Fanatic

FaFo...."Why am I so Caramel Cinamonny?"

« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2008, 07:05PM »

Well I have had to FORCE myself to watch parts of it to get screen caps last week.. Wink

Thank you for putting yourself through that horrid torture for us, Mel. Roll Eyes

Hey....I just got a desire to watch the DVD....I think I will.

Proud to be a FANTIE!!! Grin Grin

A positive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. Grin
Shywolf(Craig)
Total Fanatic

« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2008, 07:06PM »

I have visions everyday being at the tapings playback in my head. And the journey on the way to Dublin Smiley
honeypie

Jessica

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2008, 09:08PM »

I would watch it but I can't because my family is moving this weekend and it's packed with the dvds. Sad I do still have the cd out though .....

Providence, RI March 6, 2007 - March 11, 2009 - March 10, 2010
Shywolf(Craig)
Total Fanatic

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2008, 05:53PM »

I was looking on Amazon today and saw the Christmas Celebration live from Dublin on cd Shocked. Though stated not avaliable and out of stock. 7 suppliers are selling them.
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2008, 05:57PM »

There are a lot of them on ebay.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: