Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WIll there be another DVD coming out?  (Read 2180 times)
epicwolf

« on: March 11, 2008, 12:30PM »

I know we're just a few months from the most recent dvd's that came out with the "Christmas Celebration" and it was an amazing dvd however things has changed a lot since then. With new people coming in ei: Lynn Hillary and Alex Sharpe, wouldn't it be great to have another big dvd performance like the ANJ dvd? Wouldnt it be great to introduced the new singing angels like Lynn and Alex to the new fans of Celtic Woman? I know many started loving Celtic Woman straight from the begginin with the first dvd in 2004 but this is for new fans or fans who doesnt know much about the group.  I just think it would be great to have one huge performance with all the songs from the christmas celebration to the ANJ to the Debut dvd and maybe squeezed it into 1 or 2 hour show? Let the people who are not fortunate enough to see them in person have a glimpse of what Alex and Lynn can do. I dont think it would be that crazy to have a dvd coming out this fall just like when ANJ came out and captures all people all over the world.

hesprit
Total Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2008, 12:43PM »

*grins*

epicwolf,

There IS a new DVD planning to be recorded this summer ... there has been a lot of discussion about it on several other threads.  The DVD is being recorded in the US this time, instead of in Ireland, although we don't have any information yet as far as exactly when or where the taping will be.

Now, I'm certain Lynn will be performing for the new DVD, although I'm not sure about Alex.  Alex was brought in to fill in for Lisa during her maternity leave, and since she has said she hopes to rejoin the tour before it comes to a close, I would have to say Alex' status for the DVD recording is one of those secrets known only to David, the ladies, and CW Ltd.  I know that many would love to see her involved, but we'll have to wait and see!

An added  note on this, though, is that it would be a new show, not one of (or a combination of) the previous ones.

Peter
epicwolf

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2008, 12:56PM »

oh im sorry. I havn't been on for awhile. THanks.

hesprit
Total Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2008, 01:08PM »

*grinning*

Absolutely no need to apologize ... that's what we're all here for, to share our love of Celtic Woman, and even better, the chance to share great news like that!
albopooh

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2008, 08:12PM »

When it does come out, I will be ready to purchase one.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: