Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Interview  (Read 5848 times)
m.k.c.
« on: March 13, 2008, 12:22AM »

Clickity

Here's another with a really nice picture attached.
leighlam
Featured Soloist

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 04:03PM »

Great find.  thanks for posting Smiley

MeganDelia
Honorary Roadie

Thanks for the card and CD Mairead!!!

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2008, 04:27PM »

That was a really good interview. She sounds like she's fitting in well.

Thanks Mel, for the great banner!! Smiley
~Megan xoxo~
Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2008, 08:47PM »

Thanks for the link!  I enjoyed reading that.  Looking forward to seeing/hearing Alex in a couple weeks. Smiley

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
saxy33

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2008, 12:07AM »

thanks for posting that, but you all are missing out on the whole deal.  The tribune review has a magazine that they put in the paper every thursday and thats what its from.  the cover of the magazine had all the lovely ladies on it!!!! There was also a picture of orla inside with the alex interview.  I stole it from work to keep it.
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2008, 01:51AM »

Saxy, can you scan in a copy of the pictures?  I'd love to see them!

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2008, 03:28AM »

thanks for posting that, but you all are missing out on the whole deal.  The tribune review has a magazine that they put in the paper every thursday and thats what its from.  the cover of the magazine had all the lovely ladies on it!!!! There was also a picture of orla inside with the alex interview.  I stole it from work to keep it.
I also wish I had known. Hey saxy since it seems you are from Pittsburgh, do you notice how the Trib seems to cover our music anywhere from at least a little to some fairly good articles? Last year the Trib had a very brief review of the CW concert mixed in with some other reviews of recent shows. Also the Trib did a nice preview of the "If You're Irish" show, and now CW.  The Post-Gazette though, our main newspaper, NOTHING. NADA. ZILCH. I wonder why its a complete shutout with the Post-Gazette. One would think they would include a small piece on something.

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2008, 04:05AM »

Well I got one! Good thing I live in a large building and we throw our newspapers into recycle cans on every floor. I told the night worker I was checking them all, just in case someone saw or heard me and started thinking I was some weirdo acting strange and up to no good. Of course we KNOW thats not the case  Cheesy

As for the other pics mentioned. I think that I have seen them before. The Orla pic looks like the basic Orla in blue dress on harp pic. The cover pic was the basic lineup pic, all the girls in a row.   

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
saxy33

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2008, 02:02PM »

When it was first known that CW was coming to pittsburgh for St. Paddys the trib started running ads for it and that was like six monthes ago.  I think they just love anything irish.  They have ads and interviews for everything including Lord of the dance.  I always keep my eye out for all that stuff now. Cheesy
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2008, 04:51PM »

She sure is a perfect one.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: