Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey! I'm new here!  (Read 42072 times)
jsharp

« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2007, 05:37AM »

Another escapee from lk.org. It's nice to be here, too!

“You can safely assume that you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.” - Anne Lamott

Nero Angelo
Honorary Roadie

You will not forget this devil's power!

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2007, 05:38AM »

Ma! Call out the dogs, another one's gone over the fence!
Anyway... please leave sanity in skull-shaped baskets, blah blah blah...clarified butter from armpits, a load of...
Just...welcome. Wink
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 05:40AM by flip8 » Logged

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2007, 05:45AM »

Another escapee from lk.org. It's nice to be here, too!
Hey, John, glad you joined us!  But you don't have to "escape" from lk.org.  Everyone here is automatically granted dual citizenship.   Cheesy

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Nero Angelo
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2007, 05:48AM »

Provided they meet certain...requirements.   Lips sealed
*thinks*
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 05:59AM by flip8 » Logged

jsharp

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2007, 05:57AM »

Hey, John, glad you joined us!  But you don't have to "escape" from lk.org.  Everyone here is automatically granted dual citizenship.   Cheesy
Can I accept knighthoods from either country, too? Can I be called 'Sir' or do I have to be like Bono? What's the medical like here?  What's our national anthem, "One World"? Do we have pictures of the ladies on the money? Is there a naturalization test, like knowing all the words to "Dulaman" in Gaelic?  I didn't know it was going to be this complicated. Mommy...  Wink Cheesy
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 01:38PM by jsharp1701 » Logged

“You can safely assume that you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.” - Anne Lamott

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2007, 06:02AM »

Can I accept knighthoods from either country, too? Can I be called 'Sir' or do I have to be like Bono? What's the medical like here?  What's our national anthem, "One World"? Do we have pictures of the ladies on the money? Is there a naturalization test, like knowing all the words to "Dulaman" in Gaelic?  I didn't know it was going to be this complicated. Mommy...  Wink Cheesy
Your citizenship is probationary and can be revoked at any time.  Don't push your luck.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Nero Angelo
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2007, 06:04AM »

With due reason, of course. Say you fail to go completely gaa-gaa in your first month. Well, that's life imprisonment at the very least!

jsharp

« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2007, 06:07AM »

Whoa! We've gone from Ellis Island to Midnight Express!

Honestly, I'm holding that CD for a friend...

Nero Angelo
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2007, 06:10AM »

Well-versed in the theatrical arts...now that's either an extra 5 years or a 5-year stay of deportment...

jsharp

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2007, 06:26AM »

Well-versed in the theatrical arts...now that's either an extra 5 years or a 5-year stay of deportment...
Well which is it?!?! Do I get points for knowing dialogue from Frank Capra movies or do I have to scrub toilets if I know too much about Eugene O'Neill?

And we just make up laws on the spot? Gee whiz, I thought there was some type of written constitution or common law ... or at least the liner notes from A New Journey.

Nero Angelo
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2007, 06:27AM »

Well, I do, but then I'm not in the government.

jsharp

« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2007, 06:29AM »

Well, I do, but then I'm not in the government.
Oh. So you're in talk radio.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 07:15AM by jsharp1701 » Logged

Nero Angelo
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2007, 06:30AM »

'Radio people', I call 'em.

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2007, 07:16AM »

What was the topic of this thread again............?   Wink

jsharp

« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2007, 01:39PM »

What was the topic of this thread again............?   Wink

Can I bribe you to let us slide this once?

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: