Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WHO IS EVERYONE FAVORITE SINGER OUT OF THE CELTIC WOMAN  (Read 14970 times)
Charlie'sAngels

« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2008, 12:19PM »

Máiréad. No, Hayley. No, Méav. No, Lisa. No, Orlagh. No, Chloe. No, Lynn. No, Alex. Grin
Well, this is how the ladies (not just the singers) appeared in order to me. Each one stole a piece of my  heart.
As far as 'goosebumpedness' when singing? Lisa. And Méav in person singing O Holy Night.
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2008, 02:35PM »

Well, if you like the Celtic Woman lades, take some avatars and banners of them from photobucket, so I will see who you like.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
CTofer

« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2008, 07:55AM »

If indeed we're only talking about singers then my vote goes to Lisa followed VERY closely by Orlagh and then Alex.If we're going to vote d for on instrumentalists then I would say we would be wasting our time just even putting it to a vote at least on this forum anyways Wink
celticfan1973
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2008, 02:46AM »

Orla is my favorite
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2008, 08:05AM »

Hmm...I have to say Meav. But when I saw the in October, I was stunned by Chloe-infinitely better than on the cds and dvds.  Anyways....they're ALL marvelous! 

I'll tell ya, Chloe IS amazing. Every time I see her, she blows me away with her talent, her poise, her stage presence, her maturity, her confidence, her focus, her movements and body language not to mention her voice. And, she slays me with "Vivaldi's Rain" and "Nella Fantasia"!! By the time she finishes "Nella Fantasia", I actually have tears welling up in my eyes. The 03/22/08 Wallingford (afternoon) show, I thought Chloe stole the show with "Nella Fantasia". She never ceases to amaze me with her sheer talent. She's got it all.

... Bill

Still And Forever ... Our Angel From Heaven
Zo

« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2008, 08:18AM »

Chloe, Orla, Lisa, Lynn....all of them. Although I haven't heard Alex yet. I'll hear her in Toledo on April 11th. I hear she is wonderful.

TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH....FOREVER FRIENDS
L.A. Girl

« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2008, 09:05AM »

Orla is mine!

Dianne
ferngully
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2008, 09:53AM »

orla without a doubt. but haven't we had these kind of threads before?
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2008, 04:33PM »

Actually, and if I'm being completely serious ... as much as I love every one of these beautiful and talented ladies (and as many of you know, Lisa in particular) ... 'tis Orla who is my favorite when seeing Celtic Woman live. Live in concert, right there in front of me, I cannot tear myself away from Orla. She just possesses this beautiful and remarkable magic about her. And apparently anyway, I am but one who cannot resist this. Ahhh Orla!!  Smiley Smiley

... Bill

Still And Forever ... Our Angel From Heaven
convertedceltic

« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2008, 10:55AM »

I like them all - BUT Lisa is definately my favorite!

Stacey
Courtland

« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2008, 10:21AM »

lisa Smiley she is the only vocalist who makes me cry. when she sings ' caledonia '. but they are all wonderful.

Watching Máiréad play always moves me to tears. She is a gift from Heaven.
Casey

« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2008, 10:40AM »

Meav, with Lisa a close second

Lisa Fan

« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2008, 04:51AM »

MY FAVORITE IS LISA! Grin
Anderpaw
Total Fanatic

Love the pipes!

« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2008, 05:10AM »

I know I posted earlier in this thread that I didn't really have a favorite. But if I could only listen to one voice, it would be Lisa's, especially as she is singing on her solo album. Her voice is the one that touches me most.

TheChloeFan

Peace, Love & Chloe

« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2008, 11:44AM »

Chloe, Chloe, Chloe!!! She's definitely my favorite by a mile.

Oh, Chloe... YOU ARE AMAZING
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: