Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WHO IS EVERYONE FAVORITE SINGER OUT OF THE CELTIC WOMAN  (Read 14966 times)
CRRopes
CWF Global Moderator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2008, 08:36PM »

My favorite current singer of CW is Lynn. I'm not going to get into past members, part-time members or anything like that. Too much of a mess. Of course.... if Máiréad wants to sing a little more....  Cheesy

Chris

JEdwards
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2008, 01:35AM »

A "Slave to the Meav" in good standing since Dec., 2006.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 01:44AM by MeavMan » Logged
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2015, 07:54PM »

A "Slave to the Meav" in good standing since Dec., 2006.
  I  think  my  status  is  anything  but  murky  in  this  regard....    Roll Eyes     Cheesy

avalonfreak06

« Reply #48 on: December 12, 2015, 12:31AM »

Mine would be a toss up between Lisa Lambe or Susan McFadden, although Eabha is growing on me! Smiley
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2015, 10:33AM »

Mine has been and always will be Chloe <3
Although Susan and Mairead Carlin have earned a special place in my heart as well

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #50 on: December 12, 2015, 11:17AM »

Alex, Meav, & Lynn in that order. I Love them all Lisa K too.

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #51 on: December 12, 2015, 12:55PM »

I don't have a favourite. If I was forced to choose, I would either say Méav or Alex. But all of them are dear to my heart. I have a very soft spot for Deirdre, and if it wasn't for Hayley I wouldn't be a Celtic Woman fan at all. Máiréad N is what keeps it all together and who makes CW what it is and all other original members, adorable and powerful Chloe, charming and mystical Órlagh, warm and lovely Lisa K. Lynn is very elegant and talented, Lisa L is fiery and skilled. Susan started out as a diamond in the rough and many people were disappointed when she joined the group, but she is an incredible performer and gained a lot of experience over the last three years. Mairéad C's stellar soprano voice is flawless and Éabha is highly Celtic and brings something very unique to the group.

So, how could I possibly choose?

If I had to choose my top five, I'd say Alex, Méav, Deirdre, Hayley and... yeah... all the others ^_^

sammiesoprano22

« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2015, 08:45PM »

It is too hard to pick a favorite!!! I always think I have a "favorite" & then I hear a new lassie to fall in love with!!!

<3 Celtic Woman CWazy fan forever <3
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #53 on: December 22, 2015, 11:13PM »

Given my profile pic, my signature and my personal text, I think it's obvious who my favorite is! Cheesy I love all the girls, but if it weren't for Méav, I wouldn't of even known about Celtic Woman in the first place. QUEEN MÉAV!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2017, 07:45PM »

Given my profile pic, my signature and my personal text, I think it's obvious who my favorite is! Cheesy I love all the girls, but if it weren't for Méav, I wouldn't of even known about Celtic Woman in the first place. QUEEN MÉAV!
     Kiss  Ditto ... 

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: