Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chloë´s Full Name  (Read 14547 times)
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2009, 06:13PM »

According to IMBD:

Lisa Olivia Mary Sinéad Kelly

Méav Natalie Aoife Siobhan Ní Mhaolchatha

Órlagh Mary Louise Fallon

Máiréad Anna Kathleen Nesbitt
 I know that Lisa's, orlagh's and mairead's  are correct!  I heard Lisa's and Orlagh's mentioned a few time beofre! (Sinead meaning jane!)  and Mairead's is most likely right Because her moms name is kathleen from what I've seen! They are all very pretty names though! And Chloe's I think the Alexandra Adele Emily is probably correct because Adele is her moms name also!  So I can only guess that would be legit!  Very pretty though and love all of their names!  I don't know Lynn's or Alex's though? And I've heard deidre's beofre but I don't remember too long!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Maggie
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2009, 06:46PM »

In Catholic Families, it is traditional to have a Saint's name in there somewhere, plus a parent's or grandparent's name.
Names from Irish History and Mythology are also popular.

Also when a child is confirmed around 10 years of age, they add on a Saint's name.

When Mammy was arranging my Brother's Baptism, she told the Priest the baby was to be called James Peter.
Both are Saint's names and also names of Mammy's brothers.
The Priest said the Day of the Baptism was the Feast day of Saint Lawrence, so that was added too.

My name is (in English) Margaret Mary Veronica Ryan.
My Patron is Saint Margaret Mary.
I chose Veronica for my confirmation name because she had the courage to push past the Roman Guards
and wipe the face of Jesus as he carried his cross to Calvary.

Megan / Meaghan / Meagan (all spelling variations) is the Welsh version of Margaret.
Máiréad is the Irish version.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 06:59PM by Maggie » Logged
Texas Celtic Girl
Honorary Roadie

There can be Miracles,when you believe!

« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2009, 07:03PM »

I think that Miss Agnew's name is lovely!!!!

O/T:

I have 2 middle names,though not for religious purposes. My full name is Blanca Inez Suzanne. My mother gave me those names to honor some special people in her life. Blanca was my mom's best friend,Inez is Spanish for Agnes,her mother's name,and Suzanne is my aunt,her sister.She also wanted to give me 2 other names to choose from if I didn't like Blanca. However,people call me Bobbi Cheesy
lol,thanks

WOW!!! That is groovy, Bob!!! Cool lol

Thanks,Guardian and Annie!
8/17/10  Finally met Rosie Allen! Thanks,CW!
Guardian of the Rose
Bodhrán Player

Let the dream come true SOMEDAY

« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2009, 11:46AM »

I think that Miss Agnew's name is lovely!!!!

O/T:

I have 2 middle names,though not for religious purposes. My full name is Blanca Inez Suzanne. My mother gave me those names to honor some special people in her life. Blanca was my mom's best friend,Inez is Spanish for Agnes,her mother's name,and Suzanne is my aunt,her sister.She also wanted to give me 2 other names to choose from if I didn't like Blanca. However,people call me Bobbi Cheesy

WOW!!! That is groovy, Bob!!! Cool lol

lol,thanks

No problem, you're totally awesome!

I know...my signature is just...awesome! Smiley
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: