Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chloë´s Full Name  (Read 14532 times)
Joy

« on: April 07, 2008, 10:43AM »

today i find a little site about chloe and there i read her full name Chloë Elisabeth Aislinn Moira Agnew
i think its a wonderfull name and i like it very well.
i dont now is it her real name but i hope so Smiley and i believe its her real full name.
what you think about chloes full name ?

here the site i find this information : http://hubpages.com/hub/Chloe-Agnew

PS: once again i know my english is not perfect because i´m a german fan  Cheesy

banner by JRRacing64. thank you it is wonderfull !
Scott

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2008, 11:17AM »

Hi Irish Princess, welcome to the Forum! Smiley

Thank you for finding that link, I do not know if that really is her full name, but the other information given at the site about Chloe is correct.  What I do like about the site most of all are the pictures that are there. Smiley

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2008, 01:59PM »

So, in the other topic, you discussed about Hubpages?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 02:05PM by KAJ » Logged

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Texas Celtic Girl
Honorary Roadie

There can be Miracles,when you believe!

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2008, 03:41PM »

Welcome Irish Princess! I don't know if that name is Chloe's real full name,but it is very pretty. Your English is actually rather good,by the way. It's much better than my German! Smiley

Thanks,Guardian and Annie!
8/17/10  Finally met Rosie Allen! Thanks,CW!
MeganDelia
Honorary Roadie

Thanks for the card and CD Mairead!!!

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2008, 04:32PM »

Hi Irish Princess!!! When I read that it was Moira Aslinn.

Thanks Mel, for the great banner!! Smiley
~Megan xoxo~
jumpstart6

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2008, 06:58PM »

We're not sure if that is Chloe's full name, it has also been listed as Chloë Alexandra Adele Emily Agnew on other sites including her imdb profile. Both names are stunning though.

xoxo~Chloe
meganelize

Taken at the gaol in dublin in July 2008

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2008, 07:05PM »

I wonder why american's don't have any more names? Not that you need thewm, but they do sound pretty. I have come to think that the most common middle names for girls are
Rose, Leigh, MArie, Elizabeth, Anne, May,  and perhaps Katheryn. Kind of boring.

Ideas don't stay in some minds very long because they don't like solitary confinement.
Conchobar
Total Fanatic

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2008, 07:18PM »

I may be completely off, but some of us do have several names. I think it is a Catholic thing. I was given the name of Robert Richard Webb. Then at my confirmation I took my other name. You normally take a saints name. I chose Columbanus.  Thus I am Robert, Richard,Columbanus Webb.

Truth is just like time, it catches up, and it just keeps going.  DW
Coleen
Global Moderator Emeritus

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2008, 10:11PM »

Hi, Irish Princess.  Welcome to the forum!  Thank you for the information regarding Chloe's name.  I think it's beautiful, too. 

Thank you for the lovely banner, Mel.
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2008, 11:36AM »

I wish to be careful, because I dont wish to drift off topic of thread hi-jack. But this is related.

In my opinion, additional middle names , like we see here with Chloe, are great for a couple reasons. First, there are more people alive today than ever before, and with larger populations comes more people with identical names. And somehow we need to distinguish those individuals. Second, with technology now, the same names will get on lists and get lumped together like never before. For example, take a list for say a bank. Once such a list was just local, so John Smith who uses the branch of Bank X in Smalltown USA might never get confused with John Smith who uses a different branch of Bank X in tinytown USA. Today, on the computer systems, they could get confused.

I dont know if we need to list out full middle names though, as initials might be enough. For example, if John Smith were to be John Mark Paul Smith, or just John MP Smith, that might be enough. It does seem that some people may go a wee bit extreme with the additional names at times.

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2008, 11:49AM »

I dont know if we need to list out full middle names though, as initials might be enough. For example, if John Smith were to be John Mark Paul Smith, or just John MP Smith, that might be enough. It does seem that some people may go a wee bit extreme with the additional names at times.

My Uncle's name is John Smith. No joke. It has to be the most boring name in the universe, lol.

I only have one middle name but I wouldn't be opposed to having two. Once you get past that though, then it just gets longwinded in my opinion.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
meganelize

Taken at the gaol in dublin in July 2008

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2008, 12:49PM »

Cash- very good thought. i had not thought about that...very wise.
Emily... your uncle does have an old fashioned name...is that the guy's name in pochahontas (spelling)? I think when I'm older i'm going to give my kids uniqyue names, but not like bamjo or moon unit.

Ideas don't stay in some minds very long because they don't like solitary confinement.
Texas Celtic Girl
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2008, 01:15PM »

I have 2 middle names,though not for religious purposes. My full name is Blanca Inez Suzanne. My mother gave me those names to honor some special people in her life. Blanca was my mom's best friend,Inez is Spanish for Agnes,her mother's name,and Suzanne is my aunt,her sister.She also wanted to give me 2 other names to choose from if I didn't like Blanca. However,people call me Bobbi Cheesy

Texas Celtic Girl
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2008, 03:34PM »

I like your name,Kim Smiley

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2008, 03:35PM »

Thanks, Texas pal.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: