Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chloë´s Full Name  (Read 14457 times)
Naraku_Diabolos

« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2008, 09:23PM »

I wonder why two sources had different full names for Chloë, though. Maybe Chloë would come on here some time and say what her name is, perhaps? I have a boring name. It's Adam James Meyer. I gave my rabbit her name, which is Luna Autumn Meyer (her face's marks are like the moon's crescent in one of its phases) and gave her middle name Autumn due to her calico coloration. My dog's name is Oscar Schnitzel Meyer (our dachshund).

But back to the topic at hand with Chloë's 'mentioned' name from the first post, I think it sounds very beautiful.

[video]http://xivpads.com/?Hayley-Westenra-Excalibur[/video]

"I Made Hayley Westenra On My Online Game."
http://www.celticwomanforum.com/index.php?topic=19082.msg879933#msg879933
TheChloeFan

Peace, Love & Chloe

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2008, 02:03PM »

Oh for girls middle names i forgot rae.
Conchobar you are right.... It is a catholic thing and not all catholics do. But most americans with another name are catholic. My family is split and half of my family has an extra name and the other half doesn't. I am methodist. My dad is catholic and has 3 middle names. At my dad's religious thing...idk what is is, i was optioned for the other name margaret, but Maegan comes from margaret and that would be strange.
so chloe is catholic?

Oh, Chloe... YOU ARE AMAZING
MeganDelia
Honorary Roadie

Thanks for the card and CD Mairead!!!

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2008, 04:32PM »

I think both of Chloe's possible middle names are very pretty. My full name is Megan Delia Sherman. I don't like my middle name because its hard to pronounce its Dil-ya. Its supposed to be French.

Thanks Mel, for the great banner!! Smiley
~Megan xoxo~
Naraku_Diabolos

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2008, 05:52PM »

I think both of Chloe's possible middle names are very pretty. My full name is Megan Delia Sherman. I don't like my middle name because its hard to pronounce its Dil-ya. Its supposed to be French.

Delia isn't that hard to pronounce unless you hear it spoken first. The first time I heard the name was when I saw the second Pokemon movie where they mentioned the character's mom name as Delia. Oh, and my one new friend I met is named Delia too Smiley

Oh, so Chloë is Catholic? Cheesy That makes two of us (me being Catholic too and having a huge crush on her).

[video]http://xivpads.com/?Hayley-Westenra-Excalibur[/video]

"I Made Hayley Westenra On My Online Game."
http://www.celticwomanforum.com/index.php?topic=19082.msg879933#msg879933
Texas Celtic Girl
Honorary Roadie

There can be Miracles,when you believe!

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2008, 09:15PM »

Thanks, Texas pal.

You're welcome. Grin

Thanks,Guardian and Annie!
8/17/10  Finally met Rosie Allen! Thanks,CW!
Lisa_Kelly_fan_forever
Total Fanatic

FaFo...."Why am I so Caramel Cinamonny?"

« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2008, 03:17PM »

I have stumbled across her full name myself, and it is the same one you found, but I later discovered that the source was not that reliable.  I am not saying that this information is incorrect, I'm just saying don't take it as undeniable truth.

Regardless, of all the names I have heard that may possibly be Chloë's, I haven't found a one that wasn't beautiful. Smiley

I do believe that all of the original members are Catholic.  Can't be sure about some of the others, but I'd guess almost all of the girls, if not all, are Catholic.

Proud to be a FANTIE!!! Grin Grin

A positive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. Grin
CurlyandGreen

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2008, 04:31PM »

Try having initials that spell SAD. Seriously. Sarah Ashley. Grin

"You must do the things you think you cannot do."
         -Eleanor Roosevelt

We Hail Thee, Carolina
MeganDelia
Honorary Roadie

Thanks for the card and CD Mairead!!!

« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2008, 04:52PM »

I don't know if mairead or orla are catholic. Lisa and chloe and meav all had 3 middle names- 2 given one given through religion. Orla and mairead only have 2 middle names which is the standard format.
I haven't heard Lisa's full name.

Thanks Mel, for the great banner!! Smiley
~Megan xoxo~
CurlyandGreen

« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2008, 06:46PM »

According to IMBD:

Lisa Olivia Mary Sinéad Kelly

Méav Natalie Aoife Siobhan Ní Mhaolchatha

Órlagh Mary Louise Fallon

Máiréad Anna Kathleen Nesbitt

"You must do the things you think you cannot do."
         -Eleanor Roosevelt

We Hail Thee, Carolina
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2008, 02:11PM »

Once again, a bit of caution...IMBD has Meav's name wrong according to Marie-France from her forum.  It was not posted there what her actual full name is due to privacy and safety concerns.  I think all of these names are beautiful, but to actually put trust in what you read on the internet in this case is, I believe, misguided.

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2008, 05:25PM »

Full names might be very strange when you have a family that gives you one as you were a baby.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
TheChloeFan

Peace, Love & Chloe

« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2008, 08:18PM »

Delia isn't that hard to pronounce unless you hear it spoken first. The first time I heard the name was when I saw the second Pokemon movie where they mentioned the character's mom name as Delia. Oh, and my one new friend I met is named Delia too Smiley

Oh, so Chloë is Catholic? Cheesy That makes two of us (me being Catholic too and having a huge crush on her).
That makes me feel good too... I'm Catholic and she's my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE CW!!!

Oh, Chloe... YOU ARE AMAZING
Guardian of the Rose
Bodhrán Player

Let the dream come true SOMEDAY

« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2009, 05:35AM »

I think that Miss Agnew's name is lovely!!!!

O/T:

I have 2 middle names,though not for religious purposes. My full name is Blanca Inez Suzanne. My mother gave me those names to honor some special people in her life. Blanca was my mom's best friend,Inez is Spanish for Agnes,her mother's name,and Suzanne is my aunt,her sister.She also wanted to give me 2 other names to choose from if I didn't like Blanca. However,people call me Bobbi Cheesy

WOW!!! That is groovy, Bob!!! Cool lol

I know...my signature is just...awesome! Smiley
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2009, 03:17PM »

According to IMBD:

Lisa Olivia Mary Sinéad Kelly

Méav Natalie Aoife Siobhan Ní Mhaolchatha

Órlagh Mary Louise Fallon

Máiréad Anna Kathleen Nesbitt
 I know that Lisa's, orlagh's and mairead's  are correct!  I heard Lisa's and Orlagh's mentioned a few time beofre! (Sinead meaning jane!)  and Mairead's is most likely right Because her moms name is kathleen from what I've seen! They are all very pretty names though! And Chloe's I think the Alexandra Adele Emily is probably correct because Adele is her moms name also!  So I can only guess that would be legit!  Very pretty though and love all of their names!  I don't know Lnn's or Alex's though? And I've heard deidre's beofre but I don't remember too long!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2009, 06:50PM »

What a pretty name!

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: