Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alex on for tour remainder  (Read 4902 times)
michael642

« on: April 13, 2008, 12:11PM »

I don't know if it was posted anywhere or not, but in the detroit paper is was said that Alex will be on for the rest of the tour and that Lisa will not be returning this time around.
Truffle Fairy

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 12:22PM »

OH MY GOD - Lisa will be returning at some point though, right??  Huh Cry
MeganDelia
Honorary Roadie

Thanks for the card and CD Mairead!!!

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 12:44PM »

OMG. She better come back some time. I mean I love Alex but I miss Lisa. The paper might have just got it wrong though.

I'm confused and scared that Lisa won't come back.  Huh Cry

Thanks Mel, for the great banner!! Smiley
~Megan xoxo~
Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2008, 01:10PM »

Don't fret, I'm pretty sure Lisa will be back at some point, whether it will definitely be this tour I don't know, but I'm pretty sure she'll be back for the next show and tour at least.  Meanwhile, I hope she is having a great time with Ellie and her family. Maybe she's even getting some new material out for us, we'll have to see.

Meanwhile, Alex is doing a great job, and I am very glad I had the opportunity to see/hear her, meet her as well, at the shows I was able to attend this season.  She's a sweetheart.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 01:18PM by Jeanine » Logged

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
m.k.c.
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2008, 01:10PM »

Guys, let's not freak out. I believe what Micheal is referring to is the interviews of Alex where she states that she'll be with the group for the whole tour. She implies that after that Lisa will be back and she will be pursuing other work. However, given that Celtic Woman Ltd. has not released a statement in regards to this I would request that we hold off on speculation and reactions to this topic until we have official word.
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2008, 01:22PM »

Thanks for your great points Jeanine and Alex.  I think it's time to lock this thread to avoid further speculation.

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: