Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alex Sharpe Interview for Flint, Michigan Paper  (Read 4883 times)
CTofer

« on: April 13, 2008, 02:32PM »

http://www.mlive.com/music/index.ssf/2008/04/singer_stretches_range_as_celt.html

This was the article Michael was referring to (actually he'd ask me last night where I heard the info from.) I mistakenly told him it was a Detroit paper. The paper is actually a Flint newspaper. But the interview was done to advertise the CW concert at the Palace of Auburn Hills, which is just outside of Detroit. Although no specific point in time is given, this should put to rest any rumours anyone may have heard about how long Alex is staying on with CW.  Whether sooner or later, Lisa will eventually be back. So let's enjoy Alex while we have her!

Chris
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 02:38PM by CTofer » Logged
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 03:03PM »

This article was posted here  - http://www.celticwomanforum.com/index.php?topic=4367.0 - two days ago, so it shouldn't come as such a shock to anyone.  It gives very little specific information, and I'm completely at a loss to see how anyone could have gotten the impression that Lisa wasn't coming back.  Alex made a point of saying "I'm just in for this tour."  She doesn't even say she's in for this entire tour.  Let's all calm down and enjoy the rest of this tour.  Alex or Lisa - it's a great show either way.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 03:17PM »

I agree with Rich!

Lets just see what happens. I am sure Lisa will be back when she thinks it time, even if it's not this Tour.

michael642

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2008, 03:23PM »

Yeah I think people are over reacting just a wee bit to my post. I never implied or stated or anything that lisa would never come back. I was just saying I heard Alex would be on for the remainder of the tour currently happening. This would most likely be due to lisa needing the time to take care of her newborn child! I apologize if anyone took it wrong and thought I meant otherwise. Nothing has been OFFICIALLY stated as Rich said, I was merely stating what I heard :-)
albopooh

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2008, 07:06PM »

I agree with Rich, lets see what happens.
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2008, 05:13PM »

She still had an interview? I never heard it before.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: