Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Only Germany??? (European Tour)  (Read 44549 times)
Maggie
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2008, 12:34PM »

Oh yeah!!  Cheesy
I already said : just a concert in front of the Eiffel tower would be so great! Roll Eyes I know, I'm dreaming, but let me please!!  Wink

The ladies of CW would just LOVE to perform in Paris, I'm sure!

There are several Starbucks in Paris too, so Lisa could have a "Lisa Special".

The Three Tenors and many other artists have performed at the Champs De Mars,
so the potential is there.....

Here is the view of Champs de Mars from La Tour Eiffel:

doernle

Por Amor Al Arte

« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2008, 12:43PM »

The ladies of CW would just LOVE to perform in Paris, I'm sure!

There are several Starbucks in Paris too, so Lisa could have a "Lisa Special".

LOL that just made me wonder if they choose the cities they perform in by the fact that it has Starbucks.
I know that all the four Germany cities they perform in also have one or more Starbucks... Wink
And of course on the day of the concert, we also plan to go to Starbucks in Düsseldorf to have a Lisa Special.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2008, 01:14PM by doernle » Logged

Maggie
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2008, 01:10PM »

That gives me an idea!

Lisa and the other ladies should sing a Starbucks Song written by David as a commercial.......broadcast all over Europe!

That's a win-win situation if ever there was one!
The Frenchy

I would like to live in Ireland!! :)

« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2008, 01:27PM »

That gives me an idea!

Lisa and the other ladies should sing a Starbucks Song written by David as a commercial.......broadcast all over Europe!

That's a win-win situation if ever there was one!

I've an idea : why not (for the title of this song) : Send Me A Starbuck Grin

http://picasaweb.google.com/turtleweit

"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars"

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away
doernle

Por Amor Al Arte

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2008, 01:31PM »

Lisa could sing to the melody of Caledonia.

'My Special is calling me, now I'm going to Starbucks'
« Last Edit: April 17, 2008, 01:46PM by doernle » Logged

The Frenchy

« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2008, 01:41PM »

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away
Phillidae

« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2008, 01:55PM »

Mh lets hope the don't cancel the german tour dates as well. However ... quite ridiculous. Just launch some advertising so there is no need to cancel shows Sad ... There are some countries left between the USA and Japan ...

The Frenchy

« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2008, 01:59PM »

I've another one : (to the melody of "The Christmas Song")

"Starbucks solding in a Paris' mall"

OK, it's not very good, but  Tongue

Cheesy

Mr. Mistoffelees

« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2008, 12:56PM »

I've ordered two tickets for the show in Stuttgart in September. It's signed out as a "repeat-date for the delayed show in 2007". Really do hope it's gonna happen as well.

I only can underline the comment of some preposters about advertising. Celtic Woman still is not a name that sells for itself over here like maybe in other regions around the world. The vast majority of people you'd ask on the streets would just look puzzled, going like Celtic who? There is work to be done. I mean i am doing all i can, having converted most of my friends meanwhile but that can only go so far.

Anyways: it wont help neither the business nor the fans over here much to just set up another concert date, see if the hall fills of itself and cancle it if not. That's what i had to expirience twice now already: first with a concert tour announced by Hayley Westenra in late 2006, then with CW in summer 2007. Well... hope dies last and and what do we say in germany: Aller guten Dinge sind drei! (all good things take three times to happen) Wink
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 12:59PM by Mr. Mistoffelees » Logged

The greatest magicians
have something to learn
from Mr. Mistoffelees'
Conjuring Turn!

T.S. Elliot, Old Possum's Book of practical cats
doernle

Por Amor Al Arte

« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2008, 02:13PM »

Hey there Andy,

I'll be in Stuttgart as well, maybe we get a chance to meet there. Wink

The Frenchy

« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2008, 12:20PM »

I only can underline the comment of some preposters about advertising. Celtic Woman still is not a name that sells for itself over here like maybe in other regions around the world. The vast majority of people you'd ask on the streets would just look puzzled, going like Celtic who? There is work to be done. I mean i am doing all i can, having converted most of my friends meanwhile but that can only go so far.

Yeah, in France is like that too! Nobody knows them! So, I also try to convert some people around me! My family (except my parents Cry!), friends, ...

So, have fun Mr. Mistoffelees ! And, think of me when you will be at the concert! Undecided

Shywolf(Craig)
Total Fanatic

« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2008, 04:39PM »

I asked if the Euro shows were cancelled? The answer is no they are not.
Mr. Mistoffelees

« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2008, 02:34AM »

Hi there Dr. D! Yes sure, i'd be happy to!  Smiley

We'll be sitting in row 8! Checking on eventim i've found only bookable places in the backrows thankfully i remembered to check easyticket as well - that's a more local ticketreseller for Stuttgart and surroundings. There i was able to book two good places more or less centered in the front rows...  Cheesy

@Frenchy: thank you for the good wishes, the first hurdle will be not having the show(s) cancelled again ... *knocks on wood*
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 02:40AM by Mr. Mistoffelees » Logged

The greatest magicians
have something to learn
from Mr. Mistoffelees'
Conjuring Turn!

T.S. Elliot, Old Possum's Book of practical cats
doernle

Por Amor Al Arte

« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2008, 04:27AM »

Hi there Dr. D! Yes sure, i'd be happy to!  Smiley

We'll be sitting in row 8! Checking on eventim i've found only bookable places in the backrows thankfully i remembered to check easyticket as well - that's a more local ticketreseller for Stuttgart and surroundings. There i was able to book two good places more or less centered in the front rows...  Cheesy

@Frenchy: thank you for the good wishes, the first hurdle will be not having the show(s) cancelled again ... *knocks on wood*

We'll be sitting in row three a little to the left of the stage, got those tickets last year already, otherwise I guess I would have been able to get first or second row tickets. But third row is alright for me, after all I'll be sitting first row in Düsseldorf. Wink

@Frenchy, I'm really sorry that you are not able to go to a concert, I really hope that next time they'll come to France, too.

The Frenchy

« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2008, 04:44AM »

@Frenchy, I'm really sorry that you are not able to go to a concert, I really hope that next time they'll come to France, too.

Thx! Once again, have fun too!! Wink

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: