Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Only Germany??? (European Tour)  (Read 44749 times)
doernle

Por Amor Al Arte

« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2008, 12:30PM »

Seems like there'll also be another concert in Salzburg (Austria).
I found out that the internet site eventim.de already sells tickets for this concert.

It's not on celticwoman.com, yet but out of curiosity I wrote an email to the hosts of the Salzburgarena, where this concert will take place. They confirmed it.
I also wrote an email to celticwoman.com, but I haven't gotten an answer from there, yet.

So if there are any Austrian Celtic Woman fans or fans who live near there prepare for the official selling of those tickets. Smiley

I hope it's ok that I post these information here. Like I said I only found out because the information already was on eventim.de and after I got it confirmed, I thought, I'd share those news.

Maggie
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2008, 11:15PM »

This is what they have on the CW website:

* Sept. 27, 2008  - Hallenstadion, Zurich
    * Sept. 29, 2008 - Liederhalle/Beethovensaal, Stuttgart
    * 30th Sept, 2008 - Jahrhunderthalle, Frankfurt
    * Oct.4, 2008 - Philipshalle, Dusseldorf
    * Oct 05 2008 - Topodrom, Berlin
    * Oct. 6, 2008 - Heineken MusicHall, Amsterdam

How many of our European members are going to these concerts?

Inga
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2008, 01:21AM »

If they would come to my hometown I would go, but they doesn't.
doernle

Por Amor Al Arte

« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2008, 04:53AM »

This is what they have on the CW website:

* Sept. 27, 2008  - Hallenstadion, Zurich
    * Sept. 29, 2008 - Liederhalle/Beethovensaal, Stuttgart
    * 30th Sept, 2008 - Jahrhunderthalle, Frankfurt
    * Oct.4, 2008 - Philipshalle, Dusseldorf
    * Oct 05 2008 - Topodrom, Berlin
    * Oct. 6, 2008 - Heineken MusicHall, Amsterdam

How many of our European members are going to these concerts?

Hi I know, but here is an Email I got as an answer from www.salzburgarena.de on May 26th

"Sehr geehrte Frau ...,

der Verkaufsstart war letzte Woche. Aufgrund von Urlauben wurde unsere Homepage erst heute wieder aktualisiert.
Celtic Woman gastiert bei uns am 1. Oktober 2008 und ist jetzt auch bei uns auf der Homepage zu finden..."

Translation:
Dear ...

the ticket selling started last week. Due to vacations our homepage just got updated today.
Celtic Woman will be here on October 1st 2008 and it can also be found on our homepage now...

So I guess there should be an update on celticwoman.com, soon.

If they would come to my hometown I would go, but they doesn't.

Isn't any concert anywhere near your hometown?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2008, 05:01AM by doernle » Logged

Maggie
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2008, 08:37AM »

Hi I know, but here is an Email I got as an answer from www.salzburgarena.de on May 26th

Celtic Woman gastiert bei uns am 1. Oktober 2008 und ist jetzt auch bei uns auf der Homepage zu finden..."

Same thing is happening here.
I paid for my tickets 3 months ago.
The whole Tour was rescheduled, and my local TV station WMFE said Celtic Woman will be here in Orlando on 27th September, but it is not on the Tour Schedule.

I asked WMFE for confirmation, and got this on 24th April:

Maggie -
Yes, the September 27th date for Orlando is still active.  I'm not sure
why their Web site doesn't list the concert, but this information has been
confirmed by our department from the High Kings tour representative.
Thank you.
-Jennifer

doernle

Por Amor Al Arte

« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2008, 09:38AM »

Well I think people should be careful with that date until it's official but still I think it would be crazy if they started to sell tickets just two weeks ago and it would be wrong.

Anyway I think we need to be careful with all the dates. We never know if this tour really will take place or not. It wouldn't be the first time.

I just can cross my fingers that we will really be able to go to any concert.

Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2008, 05:50PM »

So, has anyone else noticed that on Máiréad's official website it mentions that Alex will be with them on the tour and not Lisa? Because its says that in the News section, where it discusses the European Tour dates.

Hmmm...

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
Phillidae

« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2008, 05:14AM »

I really hope that won't be the case ... At least half of the reason I want to see CW is Lisa.

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2008, 07:22AM »

CW has added a tour date at the Salzburg Arena on October 1.  Just thought our European friends would like to know.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Celtic Lass
Total Fanatic

« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2008, 05:39PM »

I had a thought today while reading the newest newsletter. It says that the girls are in rehearsals for the Euro tour. Now, why would they need to practice this far in advance of the tour unless it was a new show? Huh My quandrey is that the Europeans will be the first to see the new show that has its taping latter this summer. Any thoughts about that?
lintje

OMG!!!!!

« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2008, 06:23PM »

why can't they just do the new and the old show just to make the postponing up to us Tongue

NO just kidding as long as i finally get to see them it's fine with me

scott thanx Cheesy
Maggie
« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2008, 05:33AM »

.....Now, why would they need to practice this far in advance of the tour unless it was a new show? Huh My quandrey is that the Europeans will be the first to see the new show that has its taping latter this summer. Any thoughts about that?

Because this will be the first European Tour, maybe they are combining the previous shows to give the best mix of songs for this new audience.
They may even add a song in German....new choreography...freshen up the old numbers....we will not know until the first reviews.
I hope it will awaken interest in other parts of Europe, and maybe even at home!

SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2008, 01:52PM »

CW has added a tour date at the Salzburg Arena on October 1.  Just thought our European friends would like to know.
OMG ! Combining the beauty of Salzburg with the beauty of CW and their music - now that is a heavenly pairing.  What I wouldn't give to see THAT concert!!

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
Phillidae

« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2008, 02:49PM »

.....Now, why would they need to practice this far in advance of the tour unless it was a new show? Huh My quandrey is that the Europeans will be the first to see the new show that has its taping latter this summer. Any thoughts about that?

Because this will be the first European Tour, maybe they are combining the previous shows to give the best mix of songs for this new audience.
They may even add a song in German....new choreography...freshen up the old numbers....we will not know until the first reviews.
I hope it will awaken interest in other parts of Europe, and maybe even at home!

Nice thought but I'd rather prefer seeing the new show ... I'm quite excited  Grin

Inga
« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2008, 02:27AM »

If wonder if they will have some TV appearances in Europe before the tour?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: