Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Only Germany??? (European Tour)  (Read 44754 times)
Maggie
« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2008, 04:56AM »

If wonder if they will have some TV appearances in Europe before the tour?

I think they will definitely try to get some air-time on the morning shows, at least.

Maybe some TV commercials too.

They will need some advance publicity to stimulate ticket sales.

Phillidae

« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2008, 02:44PM »

They should try to get invited to "TV Total" on german television after the summer break. Thats definitly the best way to increase your popularity concerning the target group from 15 to 35 ... For the ones above this age choose "Wetten, dass" ...

Swimmy

My kingdom for a horse

« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2008, 02:34PM »

Yes, that's a good idea. I normally like to watch Wetten dass... (much more than TV total because of Stefan Raab Grin).

I don't have a solution, but I'm admiring the problem.
Inga
« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2008, 12:37AM »

The Celtic Woman Ladies and Stefan Raab  Grin. They would have fun.
Maggie
« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2008, 05:03PM »

They should try to get invited to "TV Total" on german television after the summer break.

Yes, that's a good idea. I normally like to watch Wetten dass... (much more than TV total because of Stefan Raab Grin).

So why don't you CW fans in Europe suggest it to the TV Stations, Stefan Raab and the other hosts?

Tell them they should be the first to get publicity by introducing the awesome Celtic Woman!
Tell them their TV station will be mentioned on this Forum and THK Forum, and give them the link.
While you're doing that, tell them they should interview The High Kings also.....

Inga
« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2008, 02:20AM »

Stefan Raab is nerve-racking

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVrQpbI2tX4&feature=related
« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 03:21AM by Inga » Logged
Maggie
« Reply #51 on: August 05, 2008, 10:49PM »

Stefan Raab is nerve-racking

I see what you mean....

he would really get on my nerves!
Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #52 on: August 06, 2008, 10:38AM »

What's the latest on our European fans?  Who's attending which shows?  It's right around the corner folks!  Can't wait for you all to post the reviews!! Grin

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #53 on: August 06, 2008, 01:18PM »

It IS getting close! Where has the time gone? I feel like yesterday I was sitting in an arena in Jacksonville waving at Maggie! Cheesy

I can't wait to get some reviews either, especially because these will be first time concerts for a lot if not all of our European buddies. That should make for some super exciting reviews. Grin

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
Swimmy

My kingdom for a horse

« Reply #54 on: August 06, 2008, 05:02PM »

@ Jeanine: I'm going to watch the show in Düsseldorf together with a university mate and a friend of my moher (she decided to go with us 3 days ago, sadly we already have our tickets and she still has to buy it so it might be that she'll sit alone).

Phillidae

« Reply #55 on: August 07, 2008, 03:07PM »

I've got two tickets for me and my lady for the Show at Frankfurt/Main. I'm really excited about seeing the girls for the first time. Let's hope we'll get so see the new show Smiley ..

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #56 on: August 07, 2008, 04:16PM »

Note to European fans: CW will be performing the New Journey concert on the fall tour.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Swimmy

My kingdom for a horse

« Reply #57 on: August 07, 2008, 04:39PM »

Don't tell us too much. It would take all the excitement. Lips sealed

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #58 on: August 07, 2008, 05:21PM »

Don't tell us too much.
That's all I've got.  For now.   Wink

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Inga
« Reply #59 on: August 25, 2008, 03:43AM »

On emimusic.de is one date for a TV appearance

28 September 2008 -  Musik Für Sie on MDR
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: