Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dodge Theatre Phoenix Ariz May 11th 2008  (Read 14213 times)
Dwight

I am Celtic Woman's favorite Dwight!

« on: April 25, 2008, 11:49AM »

I recieved my tickets for the May 11th show in hte mail yesturday.  Grin  I have 4 tickets that are in Section 3 row 5 right behind the Pit seating. Wink  Only 5 rows backfrom the stage. Looks like I may have one available seat since I bought 4 tickets. So far its going to be myself my coworker and his 10 year old daughter Caitlin. I'm also wondering those who are going to the Phx show if you want to get together before the show.  Donnis ?  Cheesy

Yipeeeeeee I have my Tickets for the Phoenix show !   Grin   Grin   Grin
« Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 11:51AM by Dwight » Logged

donnis

Kelly Family Crest

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2008, 12:38PM »

I got my tickets yesterday also.  I was getting worried!  Mine are in Pit 1 row 4.  I would love to get together before the show.  I don't know what we are going to do yet.  I have to take the wife out to a nice place to eat since I made her mess up her "mother's day" in order to go to the show.  She was real good about it.  Once I figure out what we are doing, I will let you know.  I don't think Jim is going this time.  It should be a great show. 

Donnis

L isa  I s  S imply  A wesome

Meallan muilte Dé go mall ach meallan siad go mion.
Dwight

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2008, 01:57PM »

Oh I was getting worried about the tickets myself. I was just about to call Channel Eight and ask about the tickets. When I got my tickets for Auburn Hills Mich they arrived just a bit over a week before the concert.

So someone did get Pit seating. I called and ordered my tickets last December before the tickets went on sale at Channel eight, thinking I was first. I guess they were selling tickets before I called, Oh well. I was in the front row in Auburn Hills. Can't have front row all the time.  Wink. I have a couple of 1st timers with me so I think we are close enough. Can't overwelm newbees too much.  Cheesy

Donnis have you heard if the Venue Changed there minds about a M&G I doubt it. Since they were pretty adament about not having one. When I last talked to them.

As far as getting together is concerned I would like to get some more to chime in. I know we have some people flying into Phx for this event. All the forum members seem to be on the east side of the country anyway's

Yipeeeeeee I got my tickets. Now where did I leave my water bowl   Grin   Grin   Grin
« Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 07:46PM by Dwight » Logged

donnis

Kelly Family Crest

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2008, 02:09PM »

As far as I know, no M&G at this one. 
I called before the tickets went on sell also.  Actually, I used the website and donated that way and said I want CW tickets.  I must have been a little earlier than you.  I was getting so worried.   I got a mail about my donation and thanked me and said that my tickets will be mailed on April 11.  Here it was 13 days later and still no tickets.  I know it doesn't take two weeks to get a mail from Tempe to Glendale.

I ordered a VIP parking pass also.  Have my assigned parking on the first floor of the garage. 
Now, I can pick a nice place that the wife will like to eat and it should be a wonderful day.  To make it completely wonderful would be if Lisa is back by then.   Grin

I am so looking forward to this concert.  I have been working pretty hard and we have been trying to get the house all fixed up in case we have to sell it because of my job going to China.  I took off the whole week of the concert and I am going to love it.

L isa  I s  S imply  A wesome

Meallan muilte Dé go mall ach meallan siad go mion.
Moscapoet
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2008, 02:25PM »

Dwight I just sent you a pm. I may be interested. I'll be in Albuquerque for my Bakersfield trip anyway.
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2008, 07:26PM »

As of this evening (Friday 04/25/08) I have not as of yet rec'd my Phoenix tickets. I too was getting worried and so I e-mailed back last week about them. They called me the following day and left a message on my machine stating that they had not rec'd the tickets yet either, to mail out to us. But, they said, they hoped to have them going out by the end of next week (this week now). So hopefully mine will arrive here shortly.

Speaking of the Phoenix show ... no Lisa? No word yet on Lisa returning for the remainder of this Tour? I know this is a tad off topic but, it was my decision to attend the Phoenix show, specifically because I thought Lisa would be back by this point. (It would be my only shot at seeing Lisa this Tour). There is now (as of this post) a mere 3 weeks left to this Tour. It's not looking too good for us Lisa-holics, I'm afraid. Unless, someone knows something I don't.

... Bill

Still And Forever ... Our Angel From Heaven
Dwight

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2008, 07:45PM »

Well Bill, I don't think Lisa is going to be on this tour.  Cry Cry Cry  I was hoping to see Lisa by the time she got to Phoenix. But... Alex is doing a great job and I really don't mind seeing her at all. Cheesy Grin Wink. Lisa will be back for the Taping in August. I know its pretty tough when your a Lisa-holic. I remember that one.  Roll Eyes hehe

Hey!!! I think someone stole my water bowl   Grin   Grin   Grin
« Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 07:47PM by Dwight » Logged

Moscapoet
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2008, 02:09PM »

OK, count on one more for the Phoenix show! I'll fly in on Saturday and stay near the venue. Please keep me posted about any pre-concert dinner or other activities.
Dwight

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2008, 03:36PM »

I'll keep you informed about when will you be arriving on the weekend  of the concert on Saturday or Sunday morning

L.A. Girl

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2008, 03:45PM »

You might be surprised! I hope that Lisa returns for your concert and also for the one I'm going to see on May 17th.

Dianne
Moscapoet
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2008, 04:45PM »

Dwight I'll be flying in late Saturday morning so should be at the hotel by lunch time that day.
albopooh

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2008, 09:36PM »

Have a good time at the show and what a great suprise that would be if Lisa made her return at this concert.
Dwight

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2008, 04:36PM »

Seven day's to go. Who all is going now. lets see a head count. Maybe we can get together for dinner somewhere downtown.

Yippee 7 days to go. Someone stole  my Water Bowl !                       Grin   Grin   Grin

Moscapoet
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2008, 01:42PM »

One here Dwight.
Dwight

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2008, 09:03AM »

Yipeeeeeee 5 more days and CW is here!!!  Grin   Grin   Grin

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: