Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: We're off.........  (Read 8742 times)
Dwight

I am Celtic Woman's favorite Dwight!

« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2008, 07:27PM »

As I mentioned on the other going to the Greek Theatre  LA thread. I'm flying into Burbank and I'll be there tomorrow before 9AM. I decided that I really did not want to drive all the way. So I checked the flights hotels and rental and I could get everything for a smidgen less money had I drove my own SUV overthere. So those who want to meet up with me PM me their Cell's so we can all get together

greenfire6
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2008, 07:48PM »

Have a wonderful time everybody! Don't forget the bandanas, hankies, tissues, crying towels- whatever you want to call them.

It's going to be an emotional night- outdoors at the Greek, a soft and warm So Cal evening and the final curtain on A New Journey.

I know you will remind the Ladies and Company how much we love them!
Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2008, 09:16PM »

Have a terrific time, and Rich, be sure to take care of yourself!  Wish I was joining you folks out there, look forward to hearing about it!

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
willow-jeeves
Honorary Roadie

Reaction on CWF when Isle of Hope CD comes out

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2008, 09:22PM »

I can't believe the concert's tomorrow!  YAY!  I can't wait to see the concert, plus meet all the great forum folk who are going!  it will be almost exactly a year since I saw them last, and I've been going through withdrawals.   Wink  

Rich, take care, I'll be in touch tomorrow, to check how you are feeling.   Smiley

Thanks, Wickie!

"I never made promises lightly,
And there have some that I have broken,
But I swear in the days still left,
We will walk in Fields of Gold." ~ Sting
Shywolf(Craig)
Total Fanatic

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2008, 11:41PM »

Me too yyaaaaayyyy I am going Jim M. Meet you all at the lunch Smiley

Craig
Dwight

« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2008, 06:14AM »

I'm off to LA  yay!!!  Cheesy Cheesy  I'm be seeing everyone in a few hours!   Grin

SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2008, 08:26AM »

To everyone attending tonight's show - HAVE A BLAST, CLAP LIKE CRAZY, AND SMILE TILL YOUR FACE HURTS !!!

Rich - please take care and pace yourself. Give the girls a great send-off from all of us here on the forum. I can't think of anyone better to represent us!

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
hesprit
Total Fanatic

« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2008, 07:35PM »

Well, at the time I'm posting this, it's probably about a couple hours away from the concert beginning ... I've only been home Myself from a completely different "show" held in an outdoor location, and it was probably the one thing I was happier to see than watching CW live.

That's for another thread though ... for those who are fortunate enough to be at, or getting ready to head for, the Greek ... it's all been said, but I'll add it one more time.  Enjoy this one for each and every one of us who can't be there .. and be sure all the ladies, actually all the men AND women who make up the entire show, can feel us all supporting them.

Oh, and Rich, I'm not gonna tell you the same thing that everyone else has already said.  I don't need to <i>say</i> anything!

**says nothing else, just points up at each of the previous posts and grins**
Shywolf(Craig)
Total Fanatic

« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2008, 12:23PM »

Hesprit I posted my review and Rich and his sons  had great time last night Smiley
Dwight

« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2008, 01:03PM »

Its late Sunday morning and I'm sitting at the Airport in Burbank. We all had a really great time at the CW concert at the Greek Theatre. Everyone on CW deserves a Standing ovation for all the hard work they put into this three month tour. This last show was probably the best ever. The High Kings were very well recieved and everyone enjoyed this opening act. When the Curtain was parted and everything was ready to go. Ray and Niki were in their places and all the rest took  their places as well. The lights came down a bit the smoke was on, and the spot light was focused on Mairead as she entered the Stage and she began to play the first song  everyone in the Theatre erupted in a short applause. Then the 4 girls arrived on stage a minute later, there was a 2nd applause it was like this all night long. Their was no lack of enthusiasm at this concert. This was one of the best I had attended. Another plus this concert was recorded! I could see the screens from my vantage point even though I was front row left . So the people waaaaay in the back had a view of the action on the stage. Likely this taping will not be made available for the public it would be used for Achival puposes only. The girls were getting really great interaction with the Audience especially in the front row  Grin and even at one point Orlagh was focused on me for a short bit for Shula Ruin I was mouthing the words  Grin At the end of Mo Guile Meir and the end of the Reprise and Spanish later was really great standing ovations for everyone on stage. It all seems to go too fast and is over with. I hung out with my Jim  Craig for the traffic to clear then made my way back to my car that was parked up the Hill. I made it back to my Hotel in downtown LA by midnight. Where I promptly crashed once I got up to my room BTW I was at the Westin Boniventure in LA very easy to get to if you coming into LAX or Burbank Airports. Well. I'm waiting for my plane and I'll be boarding in about a half an hour. So Ill see everyone when I get back to Phx

Shywolf(Craig)
Total Fanatic

« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2008, 01:42PM »

Dwight, It was fun yesterday and good meet you. I posted my review today and be rested for tommorrow and email you this week

Craig
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: