Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank You Alex  (Read 8877 times)
07-sara
Bodhrán Player

Smile, you never know who's watching.

« on: May 18, 2008, 06:51AM »

Thank you Alex for agreeing to join CW this tour.  It was great fun to get to see you perform.  You have an amazing voice and I do hope that you will do a CD at some point.  It was great to meet you in Kansas City and thank you for being so kind to my niece Emma, she had a blast!  Good luck and best wishes in whatever your future plans are and I hope I get the chance to see you on stage again someday.  THANK YOU!   

Happy is what happens, when all your dreams come true!

Sara
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2008, 07:01AM »

Thank You Alex!!!

I am glad you were able to finish out the Tour.  I also hope you get a chance to do a CD. I know the other Girls are in agreement  Grin

Please keep us informed of any future endeavors, as you now have a huge Fan base  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

cool2it
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2008, 07:37AM »

Alex--- once a CW ALWAYS a CW-- we WILL be watching for all you do in the future and I agree--- DO A CD!!!!!  Thank you for all the memories.

Thanks for the terrific banner Rich!!  PLEASE, Let's all help in the fight against ALS
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2008, 10:29AM »

Alex, I had a dream last night that you put out a CD and someone gave it to me for my birthday, therefore...it's a SIGN! You must do a CD!!!! You were fantastic on this tour and I enjoyed your performance very much. You fit in so perfectly with our favorite ladies. Thank you for sharing your time and talent with us! Best of luck for all future endeavors. Smiley

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2008, 10:53AM »

Thank you, Alex, for being part of the CW tour this Spring.  I enjoyed your performance and it was wonderful to meet you in Kansas City as well.  I wish you the best in your future endeavors and hope to see a CD from you as well.  Take care and God Bless!

Jeanine

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
Irishdreamer
Honorary Roadie

Voice of an Angel

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2008, 07:44PM »

Thank you Alex, I'm glad I got to see you preform!! I hope you will make a CD in the future. Best wishes and God Bless! Smiley

Thank you M.K.C for the avvie and banner
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2008, 06:50AM »

Well, Alex, I'm afraid I'm going to have to join the crowd here...thank you so much for joining this tour!  It was incredible to see you perform; you are a very talented lady.  And, lest you think I forgot...pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssseeeeeeeeeeeee release a CD!!!!!!  Grin

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2008, 01:23PM »

Dear Alex,

I have to agree with everyone's sentiments. You are a true talent and a lovely person. I am so glad that I was able to meet you in Wallingford,Ct. at the Meet & Greet. Your have a beautiful voice and have won over our hearts. I wish you the very best in all your future endeavors - whoever they be with and whenever they may happen.

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
Moscapoet
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2008, 04:24PM »

Thank you so much Alex for sharing your lovely gift with us. It was a great pleasure to have met you in Duluth. I'm certain this exposure will help you a great deal when you are ready to release a CD of your own. I'm sure a believer after seeing you on stage six times!
Shywolf(Craig)
Total Fanatic

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2008, 06:05PM »

Alex I agree for being with CW and sharing your voice with us. The Los Angeles show was fantastic  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Coleen
Global Moderator Emeritus

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2008, 06:49PM »

Thank you, Alex for sharing your wonderful talent with us.  You are a lovely lady and wish you all the best in your career.

Coleen

« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 06:32PM by Coleen » Logged

Thank you for the lovely banner, Mel.
willow-jeeves
Honorary Roadie

Reaction on CWF when Isle of Hope CD comes out

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2008, 01:39AM »

Dear Alex:  Thank you for being wonderful, and for blessing us with your amazing talent and gracious heart.

Love,

~Mary

Thanks, Wickie!

"I never made promises lightly,
And there have some that I have broken,
But I swear in the days still left,
We will walk in Fields of Gold." ~ Sting
Maloney
Featured Soloist

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2008, 11:07PM »

Alex, I enjoyed your performance this year.  I was lucky enough to see you in San Francisco in May.

Just awesome.....   Best of everything in all you choose to do!

=)

=)  yes!! We got to go ! 
Then there was Atlanta !
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2008, 04:27PM »

Alex ... Echoing the sentiments of the others here ... I was thrilled to get to spend four evenings with you on the Spring 2008 US Tour. It was a true joy and an honor. What an amazing vocalist and performer you are, a powerful stage presence you do possess and what a lovely, beautiful lady you are to boot.

Peace and happiness to you always and hopefully we will get to see you again soon.

... Bill (another Alex fan).

Still And Forever ... Our Angel From Heaven
albopooh

« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2008, 06:40AM »

Thank You Alex for being part of the CW on this year's Spring Tour, I was able to first see you at the PPAC in Providence, RI.  You have a wonderful voice and hope that they find a way to keep you with group on the next US Tour.  And if not, I want to wish you success on your next endeavor.  I hope that you will be on the next CW DVD at least.   
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: