Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Publish Music?  (Read 9958 times)
nsamaster

« on: June 26, 2007, 06:36AM »

Hey Everyone!  Newbie to the forums, but I didn't see a post like this one so I apologize for cross posting.

Does anyone if Mr. Downes plans on publishing the sheet music for any of the songs we worked on with the ladies?  If not, does anyone know of a P.O. Box or fan address so I could write him a letter?  I have scoured the internet and my results have lead me to dead ends. Sad  Thanks!
Nero Angelo
Honorary Roadie

You will not forget this devil's power!

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2007, 06:37AM »

Well, there is a book coming out later this year, which sounds like it'll have sheet music in it. That's all I can think of at the moment.
Welcome to the forums, though! Cheesy

flags
Total Fanatic

I LOVE HAYLEY AND I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!!

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2007, 06:42AM »

Hey Everyone!  Newbie to the forums, but I didn't see a post like this one so I apologize for cross posting.

Does anyone if Mr. Downes plans on publishing the sheet music for any of the songs we worked on with the ladies?  If not, does anyone know of a P.O. Box or fan address so I could write him a letter?  I have scoured the internet and my results have lead me to dead ends. Sad  Thanks!

Contact www.celticwoman.com on their website. They are real good about answering fans questions.

HOW WILL I SURVIVE UNTIL THE NEXT TOUR ?
nsamaster

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2007, 02:07PM »

Thanks guys!
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2007, 08:10AM »

You know it's really easy to get this published. Wink

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
crshowfan

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2007, 08:55AM »

nsamaster,  did you ever find out if the sheet music is out there?  I have a friend that plays and sings and I would love to get her this (if it exists that is)
I will check this store called Colony records in new york to see if they have anything.  If it's out there they will probably have it.
Thanks
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2007, 11:33AM »

crshowfan,

As of right now there is no sheet music available to any of the songs from the show. There is supposed to be a book published later this year, but no idea if it's a CW book or a music book or a combination of the two.

aislin
crshowfan

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2007, 12:46AM »

thank you for clearing that up.   I will wait and keep my eyes and ears open for the book (sheetmusic)   to be published. 
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2007, 09:02AM »

I've got a question about him. When he publishes music, do you think he would edit the songsheets?

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Moscapoet
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2007, 02:56PM »

There are supposed to be some new items in the Celtic Woman store this month. I'm under the impression that the song book will be one of them. I can hardly wait. I hope some of the songs from the individual artists' CDs will be in there too.
Western_Rose
Total Fanatic

A Dark Haired Girl

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2007, 05:49PM »

Someone did post some Music Book they'd found on Amazon.

"Make a joyful noise unto the Lord all the earth" Psalm 100:1
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: