Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wishful thinking..........  (Read 10583 times)
CWF Administrator
« on: May 20, 2007, 09:30AM »

It would certainly be most interesting and enjoyable to witness a show that included all seven of the ladies. To witness Deirdre gliding onto the stage and to be soothed by her incredible voice would be utterly fantastic, and then to have her joined by all the others...can anyone say "heaven"?
Nero Angelo
Honorary Roadie

You will not forget this devil's power!

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2007, 09:33AM »

I have little doubt it would be, despite the fact that I myself, as I've stated in the past, can hardly remember seeing her in concert.
I'd certainly like to, though.

L.A. Girl

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2007, 09:51AM »

I would be delighted if Deirdre would rejoin CW! Do you think that could be a possibility after all that happened? Having Hayley continue to perform with them would be an addtional plus.

Dianne
flags
Total Fanatic

I LOVE HAYLEY AND I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!!

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2007, 10:01AM »

Did Deirdre leave on good terms?

HOW WILL I SURVIVE UNTIL THE NEXT TOUR ?
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2007, 11:15AM »

Yes I think she did.

Thanks Lindsey
L.A. Girl

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2007, 02:21PM »

It wasn't Deirdre who left on bad terms; management was unkind to Deirdre.
flags
Total Fanatic

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2007, 04:41PM »

It wasn't Deirdre who left on bad terms; management was unkind to Deirdre.

Thank you. I had heard that fact elsewhere and am glad you confirmed it. I was wondering why she would not come back to CW for the DVD and tour.

Stu Mostinsky
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2007, 04:52PM »

As much as I would love to see Deirdre with the CW family, I'm certainly not going to hold my breath waiting.  The departure was unfortunate, but things like this will happen in the music business, and though it is a shame, Deirdre will make her mark in the industry.  I support her in all that she does. Smiley
Celtic Jenny
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2007, 07:05PM »

I agree Stu... she has the most amazing voice... she is the best of the best and will always be a favorite of mine.  I would really love to see her do her own tour.  She has the capacity to be the next greatest singer of our generation. 

nick in denver

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2007, 11:18AM »

i miss her and i miss talking about her. i still read the email she sent me from time to time and it always makes me smile.
Celtic Jenny
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2007, 02:12PM »

Awww that's so sweet!!  But you don't have to stop talking about her.. She's still very much around and doing quite well!!!!

Why don't you send her a little note and say hi!  I bet she would like that!  Have you purchased her CD?  It's terrific!!!!

Jenny xxx
Celtic_Kit

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2007, 02:18PM »

The only time I have heard her sing was on a Youtube clip from Ireland (I think) during their first tour. She does have an incredible voice and I can see why folks miss her.

Jenny, where would I find her CD? (well, short of doing a Google search?)

Thanks,

-Kit
Stu Mostinsky
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2007, 03:53PM »

you can purchase Deirdre's cd from her website.  www.deirdreshannon.com  just click on the tab that says "Shop" and you will have no trouble ordering it.  Deirdre has an amazing voice and she displays her talent very well on this cd. Grin
Celticheart

« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2007, 04:01PM »

Kit, and anyone else who hasn't purchsed Deirdre's gem of a CD, you can also get it straight from Jenny herself. She is Deirdre's North Amercan distributor!   

Whether from across the street, the pond or the world it's worth looking for. Deirdre is amazing, her talent as well as her personality. Absolutely one of the most genuine and sweetest people I have ever had the honor to hear and meet!  Smiley Smiley

Banner by Scott
flags
Total Fanatic

« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2007, 04:09PM »

Does Deirdre have a dvd?

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: