Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Traveling stars through cities in the US  (Read 4495 times)
mairead_fan

« on: May 20, 2007, 10:50AM »

I am curious to find out how are our stars (Mairead,Lisa,Chloe. Orla, Meav and Hayley) traveling from cities to cities during the tour. Do each of them has her own bus, travelling together in one bus, or traveling independently, or even by air? For the whole assembly, how many people are they who will play as a group? I know they did not bring the whole orchestra members like at the Slane castle; but even that, there must be dozens of them who must be on another city after completing one show in a city. They must be very tired after the long evening and then move to another cities. Are all those shows lined up very close together, i.e. one day after the others?
I also wonder if any member(s) of the closest family (husband, kid(s), friend(s), parents, siblings, etc.) are travelling with them all the way or at some times over the show period. It is definitely a very long time tour (4-5 months?).
Do each of them actually have time for themselves (sightseeing, holiday, shopping, etc.). I believe Meav and Hayley alternates, and so they have time in between. Does Hayley live in NZ?   

Mairead shows the world that a talented musician with a beautiful personality and appearance can come in a small package! Look at her smile, her beauty, her hair, her eyes, and her energetic performance.
Nero Angelo
Honorary Roadie

You will not forget this devil's power!

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2007, 10:51AM »

Hayley returns to New Zealand when she has time. I do believe all the women travel in one bus, and the musicians and  choir have their own buses.

stephany

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2007, 11:10AM »

Hayley returned to NZ in April for a promotional tour before going back to the States for this Celtic Woman tour. She will then tour around the UK for her solo career in June & July.
Meldy

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2007, 10:11PM »

The buses are excellent! Wink I know Lisa travels with her sister Helen, just not on the same bus I believe.  She also has her children and husband with her but only for some periods of time.  On their tour diaries they mention shopping, so I believe they have time for themselves and they said the buses were very well equipped.  Of course, that doesn't compensate for one's own home.  They're extraordinary singers plus hard workers becaues the tour is extensive. 

Banner by:  Scott
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: