Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tickets........  (Read 14144 times)
lapluie

« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2008, 02:09PM »

I wish I could be with you all.  Sad

Hopefully one day I'll have the privilege Wink

Maggie
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2008, 02:21PM »

I am trying to sign up with the Venue..... There may be better seats available if we play our cards right.

Trust me - you're better with Ticketmaster.

My husband is Security Supervisor at the Orange County Convention Center, where the venue is located, and I used Ticketmaster for 2 extra tix for friends. What does that tell you?

« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 07:40PM by Maggie » Logged
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2008, 06:41PM »

LOL!  You guys are funny.  It must be nice living near enough to other forum members to be able to visit once in a while, particularly when CW's not here. Wink
It's great.  I'm not sure why it is, but Florida seems to be a nesting place for CW fans.  I don't know when mating season starts, but there's a bunch of us down here.
There are a lot of us in Pennsylvania too. But we dont seem to get the big groups meeting at shows. Oh a few of us meet up, but its not like the Floridians who seem to be a bit more social at these things.

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2008, 07:12PM »

It's great.  I'm not sure why it is, but Florida seems to be a nesting place for CW fans.  I don't know when mating season starts, but there's a bunch of us down here.

There ARE a lot of CW fans in Florida. I LOVE living in Florida! Cheesy

If I wasn't in law school, I'd be up there in Orlando partying it up with you all for the High Kings concert.

Unfortunately, I'll be up to my neck in Torts and Contracts.  Cry

But next time CW comes down here...Oh Lord, it's gonna be fun. Officially count me in on any wacky forum activities. Grin

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2008, 07:25PM »

LOL!  You guys are funny.  It must be nice living near enough to other forum members to be able to visit once in a while, particularly when CW's not here. Wink
There are a lot of us in Pennsylvania too. But we dont seem to get the big groups meeting at shows. Oh a few of us meet up, but its not like the Floridians who seem to be a bit more social at these things.
We Pennsylvanians need to get with the program!! LOL

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
Maggie
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2008, 07:47PM »

Zee

Oh Sister Zee.....I seem to remember you were with the Program big time, on 10/20/07 in WPB!

You discovered that we have fun down here in Dixie! Cheesy

Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2008, 10:31PM »

Zee

There you go Zee.  That sounds like the right idea.  PA, I think, could be a little more doable for me than Orlando is.  Of course we got a great group in Chicago and Toledo this past Spring as well!! (which are even closer) Wink

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2008, 11:07AM »

Zee

Oh Sister Zee.....I seem to remember you were with the Program big time, on 10/20/07 in WPB!

You discovered that we have fun down here in Dixie! Cheesy

I did indeed join in all the fun in West Palm Beach. LOL  That weekend will always hold very fond memories for me. Yep, we Pennsylvanians can step up to the plate when a party is involved! Wink Grin

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
kathleen
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2008, 03:16PM »

Okay...I just got tired thinking about that weekend. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am so tempted to go to Orlando!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2008, 04:21PM »

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am so tempted to go to Orlando!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please come to Orlando, Kath!!

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Maggie
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2008, 10:13AM »

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am so tempted to go to Orlando!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please come to Orlando, Kath!!

YES! Keep up the pressure, Rich! Cheesy

Kath, I have sent you an e-mail with the outline of my cunning little plan......

I hear a rumour Sara might be there too......a few more and we can have a céilí.....
kathleen
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2008, 10:21AM »

Okay...........I am the proud owner of Tickets to The High Kings ....Orlando!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grin Grin Grin

Maggie
« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2008, 10:48AM »

Okay...........I am the proud owner of Tickets to The High Kings ....Orlando!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grin Grin Grin

YES!!!

(Does THK Orlando Victory Dance)

Here's another King, just for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRkhWdTz5sE

Charlie'sAngels

« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2008, 11:37AM »

Maybe a 'Northeast' regional thing...it seems there are many more concerts in total, in Pa, NY, Mass, etc, and fewer in places like Florida? Which is a good thing for the northeasterners, as we don't have to travel far...but maybe a centrally located concert meeting place for those in these states? Just a thought. Radio city is somewhat central for these states, but may be harder to drive to as one in Massachusetts, or Pennsylvania.
howard

« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2008, 04:22PM »

Well, keep in mind Florida is only bigger than Mass, but more than likely more Irish live in Mass.  I am not sure how many concerts there were in Fla. for 2007, but I went to 4 of them here in Fla., and 2 were about 25 minutes from where I live.     Grin
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 04:25PM by howard » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: