Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you starve yourself of CW music before attending a live concert?  (Read 26829 times)
Meldy

« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2007, 10:11PM »

I'm starting to lose it... Last night, I had a dream I was in some sort of school cafeteria and I kept thinking they were going to put 'Never Saw Blue' on the intercom.

I wish Roll Eyes

Banner by:  Scott
nick in denver

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2007, 12:16AM »

all i can think about a few days befors a show is the music and the memories. i CAN'T stop playing the songs in my head and even sing out loud at work (i'm alone at work alot Roll Eyes) i honestly want to stop the music sometimes as it just gets to be toooooo much! do any of you know what i mean? - really know what i mean?...that's why i've been a member of all these forums going back to the first one in winter of 05'. i have had the music stuck in my head and my heart from the very first moment i heard it, and somehow think i always will.
fireyred09
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2007, 06:25AM »

Ah, it's such a beautiful predicament to have!
Celtic_Kit

« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2007, 07:48AM »

Less than 12 hours from now my fast will be over and I will be at the concert!!! It has not been easy and I have been far from perfect.

I Will Not Attempt This Again! Cry

-Kit
nick in denver

« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2007, 09:33AM »

caledonia, caledonia, caledonia, arrrrrggh i have to hear it - i will not wait! ! !...........................................................ahhhh, that's better Wink
Celtic_Kit

« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2007, 09:45AM »

Nick, how many hours now?  Grin Grin Grin

-Kit
nick in denver

« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2007, 09:55AM »

i took the day off and will pull my son from school at 12:00p.m., then sarah and i will start making our way to red rocks. we'll stop for food and to "smell the flowers", she is quite pregnant (i hope she gives birth during THE VOICE) so we will take alot of time moving around and just getting there...so about 2 hours and well be in full cw mode.
willow-jeeves
Honorary Roadie

Reaction on CWF when Isle of Hope CD comes out

« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2007, 11:19AM »

I didn't listen for a day, and I listened to other music on the eight-hour drive up.  Don't worry, it's totally worth it!

To everyone going to Red Rocks tonight!  ENJOY!  I hope this is wonderful time for you! 

Thanks, Wickie!

"I never made promises lightly,
And there have some that I have broken,
But I swear in the days still left,
We will walk in Fields of Gold." ~ Sting
nick in denver

« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2007, 12:21PM »

we're on our way Grin Grin Grin ;Di'll post later, h.a.n.d. !
nick in denver

« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2007, 12:22PM »

LONG LIVE CELTIC WOMAN !
Celtic Lass
Total Fanatic

« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2007, 11:23AM »

Well considering I have never been to a concert, I don't starve the music. But I am starving music and DVD wise till my b-day which is in June, or till I can purchase a cd (Since I have none) with my birthday money.
logalogalog

Remember the Fallen. Freedom is not free.

« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2007, 04:36PM »

I don't starve myself either. I listen every day and won't stop because a concert is coming up. I enjoy the songs more when I hear them regularly.

That would be like not watching baseball for a month because I would be seeing a game at Yankee Stadium (I live 3 hours from NY and only go to 1 game a year). It doesn't make any sense!
There is a difference.When you go to a baseball game,you have absolutely no idea how the game is going to play out.No 2 ball-games are played the same.

This is different.The songs the girls are singing on the '07 tour are pretty much going to be the same as what is on the New Journey DVD (with a few exeptions).

My reason for not watching the DVD or listening to CDs gives me an empty mind.Then,when I go to the concert,it fills it.

Bottom line:What I see and hear at the concert is what I want to remember.

Serving during Operation Iraqi Freedom
Nero Angelo
Honorary Roadie

You will not forget this devil's power!

« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2007, 05:38AM »

Well, here I am, with just about 12 hours to go before the concert. For some reason, I decided to fast for an entire MONTH (the fasting, for some reason, included Hayley's solo CDs). Was it worth it? You'll just have to check in tomorrow. Wink

fireyred09
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2007, 07:36AM »

Well, here I am, with just about 12 hours to go before the concert. For some reason, I decided to fast for an entire MONTH (the fasting, for some reason, included Hayley's solo CDs). Was it worth it? You'll just have to check in tomorrow. Wink

Awww flip I didn't know you were going to a concert! Have a blast!
I'm expecting a killer review when you get back  Wink
Nero Angelo
Honorary Roadie

You will not forget this devil's power!

« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2007, 07:38AM »

I'll try my best, assuming what's left of my sanity isn't shattered, of course. Wink

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: