Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ~~Parting is such sweet sorrow~~  (Read 10833 times)
CWF Administrator
« on: June 28, 2007, 06:51PM »

Good evening everyone. I would like to take this opportunity to inform everyone of some exciting news!

Recently my wife, Jenny and I have undertaken some new projects that are going to require all of our immediate attention, thus I will be stepping down as the administrator of this forum.

It was my goal and intent when I accepted the responsibility of administrator to return this forum to one of respectability and tranquility. A place where friends and fans of Celtic Woman could come together under one roof and become a big CW family. It has been wonderful to watch this forum grow, to watch all the interaction between you the members. share the excitement of your wonderful reviews and little stories.

It has been a pleasure to have you as members and it has been my honor to have worked so closely with Coleen, Celeste, Lindsey, Lauren,my wife Jenny, and especially Rich in the day to day duties.

Effective today after receiving his generous answer, Mr. Rich Ropes is now your administrator! I know that you will all continue to give Rich the same respect and support that I have been blessed to have received during my tenure here. Rich has been a great asset to me in running this forum and I have nothing but the utmost respect for him and I have no doubt that this forum will continue to grow and flourish under Rich's guidance.

Thank you for this wonderful opportunity~ continue to respect one another and enjoy!

Brian and Jenny
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 06:59PM by CWF Administrator » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: