Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tinkerbell Chat  (Read 18798 times)
eskimo87
Honorary Roadie

*POOOOKE*

« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2008, 06:58PM »

HEY. HEY. HEY. HEY. HEY. HEY. i can make it. count me in.

HI AISLIN. HOW ARE YOU TODAY.  Cheesy
Rotten Rebel
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2008, 10:07AM »

Sorry, I won't be able to attend. I will be waiting in line to buy it, at my local Bloackbuster!
howard

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2008, 05:20PM »

Hello All,

I understand......now!   Tongue Undecided

Howard

« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 04:17PM by howard » Logged
m.k.c.
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2008, 11:34AM »

Hello All,
Please see my latest post at 'Mairead is really Tinkerbelle'
Thank You, and please post your answers under that topic.

I just don't understand it.
Howard

What don't you understand?
howard

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2008, 04:19PM »

Hi MKC,

I thought I changed this post...just a false alarm   Undecided Roll Eyes

Howard
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2008, 11:26AM »

As it turns out there is going to be a soundtrack to Tinkerbell:

Amazon.com

However, it comes out on October 14, a full two weeks before the movie itself. I know I said originally that if their was a soundtrack we'd do the chat over that instead of the DVD... but I've changed my mind and decided to leave it up to you guys. I'm going to leave the current chat as is. Meaning that even if we do a soundtrack chat we'll still do the DVD one. I think it'd be kinda nifty to see how Disney visually interprets Máiréad's music.

I have no idea how widely available the soundtrack will be, and I know some will want an actual physical copy as opposed to buying it off iTunes (if that's an option). So we can either do it that Tuesday or we can do it the following Saturday the 18th. Totally your call, just let me know.

aislin
hesprit
Total Fanatic

« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2008, 05:02PM »

I would like to join in on the DVD Chat, although I have to admit up front that I will have ... well, not cheated, but "taken advantage" of a work benefit.

I PROMISE not to break the rules about no spoilers, but since I'll have access to the DVD a full week early, sorry folks, I won't be waiting to watch it *chuckles*

Anyway, at this point, the only thing I'm aware of that might prevent me being here for this one would be if I get stuck working that night.
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2008, 12:32AM »

I've updated the first post in the thread with some important info, please read it if you plan on attending the Tinkerbell chats.

aislin
ChloeAgnewfan
Honorary Roadie

the only

« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2008, 07:55PM »

I wanna join in Smiley

Thanks Jeff and Snookie for the banners!
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2008, 02:13PM »

You all may remember that we had a drawing in the chat for a signed copy of the Tinkerbell DVD, and Donnis was the lucky winner.  Well, our Máiréad came through, as always, and the DVD - personally autographed by the fantastic fiddler herself - is now on its way to Donnis.  Keep an eye out for more great contests and drawings.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2008, 02:22PM »

You all may remember that we had a drawing in the chat for a signed copy of the Tinkerbell DVD, and Donnis was the lucky winner.  Well, our Máiréad came through, as always, and the DVD - personally autographed by the fantastic fiddler herself - is now on its way to Donnis.  Keep an eye out for more great contests and drawings.

Oooooooooooooo I'm green with envy!!! Personally autographed by the Queen herself!  Shocked That's one heck of a prize! Enjoy, Donnis! Grin

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2008, 06:13PM »

Congratulations Donnis!  You're fantastic Mairead...thank you for coming through for the CWF!

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
donnis

Kelly Family Crest

« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2008, 05:10PM »

Woot Woot, TB DVD arrived in the mail today.  That is really great! 

Donnis

L isa  I s  S imply  A wesome

Meallan muilte Dé go mall ach meallan siad go mion.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: