Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christmas Special - July 17th & 18th  (Read 21918 times)
stephany

« on: May 23, 2007, 04:25AM »

It has now been officially announced on the official site that the girls will be filming a Christmas Special in Dublin!! Wohoooo!!
It will be recorded in July in Dublin.
Does anyone know if Hayley will be with them??

Christmas In July
Celtic Woman will be filming their new Christmas Special on the 17th & 18th July in Dublin, Ireland.  We have a very limited number of complimentary tickets available for our fans that are able to come to either show.  So if you would like to celebrate Christmas in July with Celtic Woman send your details to info@celticwoman.com and you might just be one of the lucky ones!

« Last Edit: May 23, 2007, 04:27AM by founsipoun » Logged
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2007, 05:10AM »

I hope so, and Dierdre too. Would be great to have all 7 at once for a xmas special. Could have some cool catchy title with the year 07 and noting the 7 of them, like "The Magnificent 07 Xmas"

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
Nero Angelo
Honorary Roadie

You will not forget this devil's power!

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2007, 06:20AM »

Evidently Hayley has nothing publicly scheduled for the 17th and 18th, so it's a definite possibility (strange phrase, that). Cheesy
So it won't be a collection of music videos after all. Pity. We still have Lisa's DVD to look forward to, though! Smiley

Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2007, 06:33AM »

Christmas in July! Christmas in July! Christmas in July! Christmas in July!

Thanks Lindsey
fireyred09
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2007, 06:38AM »

CELTIC WOMAN CHRISTMAS!!!!

I just emailed the site about tickets  Grin
The shows are on the 17th and 18th of July, and my birthday is on the 20th...that would be an AWESOME birthday present, would it not? Now, I just need to work out a way to get around the $2500 for me and my CW-fan Dad to fly to Ireland...  Wink Cheesy
« Last Edit: May 23, 2007, 07:15AM by fieryred09 » Logged
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2007, 07:09AM »

I can't go! I have summer school Exams on the 17th!

CW can you all move the dates up one day? Thanks! LOL

Thanks Lindsey
Celtic_Kit

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2007, 08:23AM »

Christmas is coming early this year. I wonder if I could convince my husband that I needed to go Ireland 2X in one summer.

Never gonna happen. Sad

-Kit
stephany

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2007, 08:24AM »

Someone from Hayley-Westenra-International emailed the Celtic Woman management and got an answer. Hayley will NOT be at the recording of the Christmas Special.  Cry Cry Cry
Nero Angelo
Honorary Roadie

You will not forget this devil's power!

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2007, 08:25AM »

Oh dear...  Cry

Celeste

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2007, 11:20AM »

Someone from Hayley-Westenra-International emailed the Celtic Woman management and got an answer. Hayley will NOT be at the recording of the Christmas Special.

That's okay. I'm sure that it will still be just as breathtaking as an event -- although I wish it had been filmed in a Romantic setting. I will really miss the castle backdrop...

nick in denver

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2007, 11:22AM »

so will it just be the 5 ?
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2007, 02:31PM »

Lets start a "we want all 7 for xmas 07" e-mail campaign!

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
guitar100

« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2007, 05:06PM »

WHAT?Huh NO HAYLEY!!!!.......That ok.......CW; We love you

These angels turned a metal head to be more open minded.
flags
Total Fanatic

I LOVE HAYLEY AND I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!!

« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2007, 07:21PM »

Someone from Hayley-Westenra-International emailed the Celtic Woman management and got an answer. Hayley will NOT be at the recording of the Christmas Special.

That's okay. I'm sure that it will still be just as breathtaking as an event -- although I wish it had been filmed in a Romantic setting. I will really miss the castle backdrop...

And we will miss Hayley now that they have us spoiled.

HOW WILL I SURVIVE UNTIL THE NEXT TOUR ?
flags
Total Fanatic

I LOVE HAYLEY AND I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!!

« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2007, 07:23PM »

It has now been officially announced on the official site that the girls will be filming a Christmas Special in Dublin!! Wohoooo!!
It will be recorded in July in Dublin.

Christmas In July
Celtic Woman will be filming their new Christmas Special on the 17th & 18th July in Dublin, Ireland.  We have a very limited number of complimentary tickets available for our fans that are able to come to either show.  So if you would like to celebrate Christmas in July with Celtic Woman send your details to info@celticwoman.com and you might just be one of the lucky ones!

I think Hayley is just a fill in and will probably not be there.

HOW WILL I SURVIVE UNTIL THE NEXT TOUR ?
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: