Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christmas Special - July 17th & 18th  (Read 21957 times)
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2007, 07:30PM »

I emailed my bro to see if he wanted to back to Ireland and he hasn't emailed me back which means he won't want to go if it has to do with CW. Whah!  Cry

Thanks Lindsey
KiernanKate
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2007, 07:45PM »

Brothers can be mean sometimes .... go anyway and make him bow to you lol .... seriously though if you can, go and have a blast.
Meldy

« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2007, 02:53PM »

My brother would go with me, no doubt, but then the airfare is quite expensive Lips sealed

Banner by:  Scott
flags
Total Fanatic

I LOVE HAYLEY AND I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!!

« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2007, 08:15AM »

Someone from Hayley-Westenra-International emailed the Celtic Woman management and got an answer. Hayley will NOT be at the recording of the Christmas Special.  Cry Cry Cry

This is terrible news. I may not go now.

HOW WILL I SURVIVE UNTIL THE NEXT TOUR ?
Meldy

« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2007, 10:55PM »

Hayley is not doing anything those days, but oh well.  I'm glad I got to know her much more in CW.  Can't wait for the Christmas special!! (maybe Hayley will be in the audience  Wink )

Banner by:  Scott
nick in denver

« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2007, 10:53AM »

when and where do we get to see this HuhHuhHuh Huh
Nero Angelo
Honorary Roadie

You will not forget this devil's power!

« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2007, 10:55AM »

It'll probably be broadcast on PBS during what Rich calls the holiday 'begathon'.

flags
Total Fanatic

« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2007, 12:02PM »

It'll probably be broadcast on PBS during what Rich calls the holiday 'begathon'.

I enjoy the DVD'S because they have more material on the DVD than PBS broadcasts. They trim it down to fit the time slot. Plus you don't have to listen to the begging for $$$ every 15 minutes or so and that just goes on and on and on.

Conchobar
Total Fanatic

« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2007, 05:05PM »

My brother would go with me, no doubt, but then the airfare is quite expensive Lips sealed

Truth is just like time, it catches up, and it just keeps going.  DW
Conchobar
Total Fanatic

« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2007, 05:07PM »

It has now been officially announced on the official site that the girls will be filming a Christmas Special in Dublin!! Wohoooo!!
It will be recorded in July in Dublin.
Does anyone know if Hayley will be with them??

Christmas In July
Celtic Woman will be filming their new Christmas Special on the 17th & 18th July in Dublin, Ireland.  We have a very limited number of complimentary tickets available for our fans that are able to come to either show.  So if you would like to celebrate Christmas in July with Celtic Woman send your details to info@celticwoman.com and you might just be one of the lucky ones!

Truth is just like time, it catches up, and it just keeps going.  DW
Alanna

« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2007, 05:39PM »

Wow, that is great news! I won't be able to attend but I'll definitely be looking forward to it Smiley

nick in denver

« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2007, 02:11PM »

man o' man that is some beautiful orla right above ^  Shocked thanx alanna!
Sassy

Ni Caoim

« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2007, 08:47AM »

Folks, I hate to be the one to burst the bubble here, I could be wrong, but tell me, how often does a group do a tour to promote a Christmas album?

That's why I seriously doubt this Christmas in July would be the PBS (BEGATHON) entree.  The stations promote a concert tour by the ladies, so I'm very hopeful that for 2008, the ladies will also be taping something else that the PBS stations will use and will turn into a 2008 tour.

The ladies recorded a Christmas album this past year, but I don't think PBS played it, did they?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 08:58AM by Sassy » Logged
flags
Total Fanatic

« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2007, 09:00AM »

They have never recorded a Christmas DVD, only a CD and PBS could not have played it.

Sassy

Ni Caoim

« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2007, 09:02AM »

I stand corrected Flags, I wasn't aware if the Christmas one was a CD or DVD, I honestly didn't know.  I've only seen the ANJ DVD and I have both Lisa and Orlagh's solo CDS.  That's it!

I do hope I'm wrong, but I've never heard of a group touring to promote their Christmas album.  That's why I'm hoping they'll be doing another special and that's what will lead to the next concert tour.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 09:05AM by Sassy » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: