Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My very brand-new Chloë Agnew fan fiction  (Read 1630 times)
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« on: August 11, 2008, 05:59AM »

I really hope you're going to try this:

The Chloë Agnew and Sarah Brightman Concert

Chloë Agnew: Where did everyone go? My mum and sister would never hear me if I was searching for them and the rest of the people in Ireland. They were moving away from here into a place somewhere on the planet Earth. I think there has to be a way to get them back. *ding* I know! I think I'll get my money and take them to the airport so I can pay for a ticket or two to take me to England. I'm a big teenager and I can do it now. *packs up her clothes and items into suitcase* Sarah Brightman is going to see me in a dress I've worn in the Slane concert during act 2. *she folds her golden gown with purple bow on it and puts it in her suitcase and closes it* There. I'm all settled. Now, onto the airport. *she takes her purse full of money with her and moves away with suitcase, scene dissolves into Irish airport*

Female PA voice: Attention, passengers, please report flight in the Irish airlines until departing...

Chloë: Well, I think it's time to pay for a ticket. I hope I can't let my family down. *takes money out of her purse and moves to passport payment* Excuse me, sir, can I have a one-way ticket to England if you please?

Ticket manager: Yes, young lady, one ticket coming right up *he puts stamps on tickets and takes one off* How much money is the ticket?

Chloë: €20 if you please. *pays €20 to the ticket manager*

Ticket manager: *gives ticket to Chloë as bell dings* Here's your ticket.

Chloë: *takes ticket, purse and suitcase with her* Thank you, sir, see you soon! *sits down in waiting seat* I can't wait to see if Sarah Brightman can see me in all of my clothes. She's going to be surprised. *screen pans over to clock until hands reach 11:00* Well, I think it's time for me to get into the airplane. *takes ticket, purse and suitcase with her and stands behind 3 Irish people as they pay tickets and get in airplane* Excuse me, ma'am, I'm Chloë and I have a ticket. Can I have a ride to England, if you please?

Servant: Sure, Chloë, I'll take your ticket. Thank you.

Chloë: You're welcome, ma'am. *enters airplane with her purse and suitcase* Wow. That is one big airplane I've never tried before. I think I'll keep my purse around me so it won't fall out. *places purse on her right shoulder and left hip and puts suitcase in luggage holder* There. Secured, safe and sound. *sits on middle seat and puts on her seat belt* I hope I'm going to have a fine concert with Sarah when I start to visit her for the very first time. *listens to toher people in airplane seats talking* Hmm. At least I have a cell phone to call my family members and the other members of Celtic Woman.

Male PA voice: Welcome, passengers, to the Irish airlines. We have some safety rules about the airport. There will be no photography or smoking in the airplane and no littering allowed. We have emergency rules also. When an airplane lands on a bumpy ground or an ocean, grabs your legs tightly and keep your feet flat. If there is an atmosphere problem, oxygen masks will drop down an hang in front of you and...

Chloë: *yawns*

Male PA voice: ...they be be placed on your nose and mouth. There are life vests undeneath your seats. If an airplane lands on the ocean, put on your life vests and inflate them by pulling the handles. If you want to deflate them, push the pin. After you inflated the life vests, there are life rafts on the edges of the airplane. Open the emergency doors, inflate the life rafts, step into there and cut the rope off so the raft will move away. We have one more rule in the airplane. Fasten your seat belts so we will start the ride, so enjoy. *airplane moves backwards*

Chloë: I think I'm going to get tired. Huh? What's happening? *looks around as airplane keeps moving, she thinks* It seems to me that my dad also fled from Ireland to somewhere around the planet Earth. I hope he has to be a soloist of the orchestra. *airplane moves forwards faster, and takes off* Oh, wow. I can see something far below us. *she turns her head to another person and taps shoulder* Excuse me?

Person: Sorry to hear that?

Chloë: I've never heard your name before, can can you let me introduce myself? I'm Chloë Agnew and I'm one of the members of Celtic Woman who is on break. I'm 18 years old going on 19.

Person: *shakes Chloë's hand* Oh, pleasure to meet you, Chloë, my name's Kathleen O'Connor Jr. and I come from Ireland. I'm the same age as you.

Chloë: Really?

Kathleen: Yeah.

Chloë: So, tell me if you have a family.

Kathleen: Well, I have a mother who's taking care of my little siblings and pets and she's skilled in English and Gaelic. And my father, I think he's at work in Dublin.

Chloë: Is he? I have a mum who's an entertainer and a dad who is an oboist. I taught my sister Naomi my same things as well as I asked my mum to teach me things. Oh, and do you like Disney? I really like the same thing as most of America does.

Kathleen: I do. My favorite Disney movies are The Little Mermaid and The Lion King.

Chloë: I like The Hunchback Of Notre Dame and The Little Mermaid as well. I covered a song called "Someday" from my first favorite movie I mentioned to my Walking In The Air album. It also remarks that I'm a singer known as a vocalist.

Kathleen: Interesting. Well, if you are a singer then I'm an actress and traditional dancer. My grandmother was retired before my parents had done her same job. My mother tried to help her but she had failure. I asked her that I could be a movie star and a dancer of traditional Irish music and she accepted one of them. Then I was sent to school and saw two teachers to teach seperately acting and dancing.

Chloë: I've changed my favorite school subject from maths to English because I'm good at it. You know, after my last day of school, I went on to take a break. Isn't it great?

Kathleen: Yeah, I think so.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 12:16PM by KAJ » Logged

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: