Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gainesville Fl April 2  (Read 3093 times)
richard

« on: December 01, 2008, 07:24PM »

Hi

just a note to let everyone know WUFT has a pledge drive going on, tickets for the concert are listed as 155.00 for two and there is a meet and greet for 250.00 a pair (limit number)

they are taking calls now (8:15) the the show does not air until 9:00

i pledge for the Meet and Greet

Richard
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2008, 07:51PM »

That's a pretty good deal for the M&G. Lot less than I paid for Orlando, LOL.

I need to stop reading all of the topics about the Florida shows that I'm not attending. They are tempting me sooo bad. Cheesy

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
leighlam
Featured Soloist

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2008, 08:00PM »

I need to stop reading all of the topics about the Florida shows that I'm not attending. They are tempting me sooo bad. Cheesy

TELL ME ABOUT IT!  That and the Gainsville and Jacksonville shows are in the middle of the week, so I can't make those.  Oh well.  Couldn't afford that many even if I did have the time off to go.

Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2008, 08:04PM »

TELL ME ABOUT IT!  That and the Gainsville and Jacksonville shows are in the middle of the week, so I can't make those.  Oh well.  Couldn't afford that many even if I did have the time off to go.

Ah, so Gainesville is in the middle of the week too? That actually makes me feel better, because it's totally impossible for me to go. lol. If it was possible, I'd probably be selling things on Craigslist to buy the tickets, and we don't need to do that. LOL. Still gotta buy Christmas presents! Cheesy

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
richard

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2008, 08:13PM »

Yes talk to me about ticket prices but it is worth (small tax break)

but sorry to say i will be staying home in Fl not doing my trip to Rhode Island (my home town)

But Orlando and Gainsville and Tampa, still waiting for the Fort Myers Celtic Woman web site list the sales date as March 16 hope the PBS station does something.
richard

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2009, 08:16AM »

tickets for the April 2 Gainesville just came

Got a 27 and 28 and have two tickets for the Meet and Greet

Hope to be able to meet everone coming maybe be could meet for dinner or something
before the show

Richard
hesprit
Total Fanatic

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2009, 09:50AM »

That's amazing that you've received your tickets already!  I've attended two concerts so far, and the tickets normally don't come until about 2-3 weeks before the show itself.  You would receive a confirmation early, but usually not the tickets.
richard

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2009, 10:21AM »

thanks

been luckly so far,  the tickets from Tampa came before Christmas, now Gainesville, still waiting for the Orlando, and from what i have written the Fort Myers PBS station is taking reservation for the May show along with a meet and greet.

How you will be going to more concert been doing this since Oct of 2005 in Washington DC.

Will you be there in Gainesville, if so hope to meet you

Richard

« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 10:33AM by richard » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: