Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 25   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: '09 Tour  (Read 82998 times)
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2008, 02:55PM »

I have been thinking, something that isn't a good thing for me, but maybe CW wants to spend a real Spring/Summer in NICE weather, so they are delaying the start of their Spring Tour to get past OUR Cold weather.

Ok, I figure with all the rain Ireland has been getting, the past 2 summers at least, that sounds like they need some SUNSHINE to soak up for a change.  Cheesy Wink

Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2008, 06:49PM »

I have been thinking, something that isn't a good thing for me, but maybe CW wants to spend a real Spring/Summer in NICE weather, so they are delaying the start of their Spring Tour to get past OUR Cold weather.

Ok, I figure with all the rain Ireland has been getting, the past 2 summers at least, that sounds like they need some SUNSHINE to soak up for a change.  Cheesy Wink

Good point!  Grin I have Dublin on the little weather thingy on my iPhone, and whenever I look at it it always says that it's raining!  Undecided

What better reason to come to sunny Florida!  Grin

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2008, 03:46AM »

Good point!  Grin I have Dublin on the little weather thingy on my iPhone, and whenever I look at it it always says that it's raining!  Undecided

What better reason to come to sunny Florida!  Grin

they can come to sunny Ohio too. Actually we could swap weather...we need rain....badly...., but rather have CW over here instead  Wink

Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2008, 04:08AM »

Well the ladies were at Mellon Arena in Pittsburgh last year on St Patricks Day. It wont happen again in 09. How do I know? The Penguins have a home game with the Thrashers that day  Angry

We have other venues here though, so we can still hope.

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
kathleen
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2008, 05:57AM »

Is it November yet?     Rich is right.....the list will come out soon enough....

but getting in line at your PBS station....is important Grin

richard

« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2008, 09:27AM »

like to know if anyone would be interested on group sales ticket from the Tampa Bay from what i understand WEDU/PBS Tampa my have tickets for their fund drive, but i am going to ask the question of TBPAC about group sales

you can use my hotmail address if you would like  rflandry@hotmail.com

Richard
wraith257

« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2008, 02:21PM »

I was looking around our dates and found this. http://www.ninjatickets.com/?v=547
Its down at the bottom.Don't know if its real or not,but its worth keeping an eye on it.
Why they'd be performing at 12 am I have no idea. Huh
Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2008, 03:12PM »

I would doubt the time is accurate.  It's more likely 12 pm if it's 12 anything.  They've been known to do matinee shows occasionally.  I would definitely make sure it's valid though.

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2008, 03:21PM »

The Greensboro Coliseum has a Masterworks symphony concert scheduled for that evening at 7:30.  Their web site makes no mention of a CW performance.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Siobhan
Total Fanatic

Everywhere you go, let your dreams surround you

« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2008, 03:24PM »

If I am recalling correctly, February 26 was the date that the last Greensboro concert was.  They must have simply made a mistake.

When you think of me
sing a heart-spun song
When it's over,
sing it once more.
When you dream of me
dream when I'll meet you
on that distant shore.
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2008, 04:06PM »

The Tampa Bay Preforming Arts Center has just posted their official CW announcement here: http://www.tbpac.com/shows/show.cfm?recordID=2261, though you can't buy tickets yet.

It looks like there will be two shows that day. A matinee at 3 and a second show at 7:30.

aislin
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2008, 04:15PM »

The Tampa Bay Preforming Arts Center has just posted their official CW announcement here: http://www.tbpac.com/shows/show.cfm?recordID=2261, though you can't buy tickets yet.

It looks like there will be two shows that day. A matinee at 3 and a second show at 7:30.

aislin

A matinee at 3? Hmmm. I may be able to do that. I'll have to think about this one.  Cheesy

Edited to add: I think I've pretty much worked it out, and if anyone here is going to the Tampa show I'll see you there, lol.  Grin
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 11:28PM by Emily in FL » Logged

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
FiddlerBoy303

You will find her On the Fiddlers Green!!

« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2008, 10:36AM »

So Emily You ARE?? going to the tampa Show??!?!? Lets Chill!!!! ^.^

Emily!
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2008, 10:50AM »

So Emily You ARE?? going to the tampa Show??!?!? Lets Chill!!!! ^.^

I *think* so. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to work it out if there is indeed a 3pm matinee. It's not 100% yet, I'll know more when we get the final tour date schedule in a few months (I'm assuming), but I'm going to try my hardest to get there!

albopooh

« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2008, 02:33PM »

I hope they will return to the RI at the Providence Performing Arts Center!  And hopefully for more than one show.  Last year it was 3 shows!  Lets hope for 3 or even a 4th!  I'll be there for all of them!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 25   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: