Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 25   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: '09 Tour  (Read 82020 times)
Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« on: August 11, 2008, 12:10PM »

I figured I might as well start this now, since Mel went ahead and started the possibility of Chicago. It will probably be a while yet before we know anything about the '09 tour dates, but if any start trickling in, we can talk about them here. Smiley

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
ChloeAgnewfan
Honorary Roadie

the only

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2008, 03:12PM »

I'm mosdef gonna try my hardest to go to the Nashville show again this year.

Thanks Jeff and Snookie for the banners!
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2008, 03:18PM »

I really am hoping they come back to Columbus. Would be completeing my journey, at least, since that is where my first show was at. And if they do, I have made a deal and been taken care of.

Celtic Lass
Total Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2008, 05:37PM »

I really would like to see them this tour. PLEASE CW if you are reading this: come to central Maryland! (or the eastern panhandle of WV Wink)
Anderpaw
Total Fanatic

Love the pipes!

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2008, 06:04PM »

Hoping they will visit their Palace here in Louisville!

Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2008, 07:30PM »

Hoping they will visit their Palace here in Louisville!

Amen to that Anderpaw!  We've rated two nights of concerts these past two years--surely we'll get at least one in 2009!   Wink Grin

Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2008, 11:49PM »

I'm really hoping they return to South Bend as well.  That was where my first and second shows were. Smiley

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
KILARNEY06

Some F.O.O.L.S never learn

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2008, 06:01AM »

I am hoping they come back to FT. MYERS.They were here "practicing" for several days at the arena before they did their first show Here. Grin

I have never met a man who has given me as much trouble as myself.
mishawakafan

A smile a little girl & her Papa will never forget

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2008, 02:35PM »

I'm really hoping they return to South Bend as well.  That was where my first and second shows were. Smiley
Amen!  Those two were my only CW shows.  This time around I know about the Forum and that there are people like Jeanine who are there too.  It would be great to take my 2 little girls (4 & 3 years old and big fans) to see "the Girls".

Maybe, if there is enough Forum interest in that show we could get together before the show at....I don't know...Fiddler's Hearth? or maybe since pizza seems to go over big on the Forum......Barnaby's?  Both local favorites and both minutes away the beautiful Morris Performing Arts Center.
                                                                                                  Phil

No, I'm not with the Chamber of Commerce. Cheesy

Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2008, 09:09PM »

LOL!!

It would be great if we could have some more forum members join us here, should the girls come.  They did an M&G here in April 2007, though I didn't go to it, just the show.  I have asked our local PBS station if they heard anything about the possibility and am waiting for a response.  I would vote for Fiddler's Hearth.  It's our local publick house, patterned after Ireland's pubs.  The food is good there too, with authentic Irish menu items. Wink
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 09:14PM by Jeanine » Logged

TheChloeFan

Peace, Love & Chloe

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2008, 09:17AM »

I do hope that they come back to Austin!!!

Oh, Chloe... YOU ARE AMAZING
cool2it
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2008, 10:52AM »

You could count me in on the South Bend shows. Not that far for me.   Let's see-- Chicago-- then South Bend-- Then Toledo and finally Columbus.   Man, I really got'ta start saving up!!!

Thanks for the terrific banner Rich!!  PLEASE, Let's all help in the fight against ALS
Colleen
Total Fanatic

Semper Fi

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2008, 01:19PM »

I'm just hoping that they stop in Buffalo. They didn't come this past year, but they did the year before.

Thanks Mel!
mishawakafan

A smile a little girl & her Papa will never forget

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2008, 04:23PM »

I would vote for Fiddler's Hearth.  It's our local publick house, patterned after Ireland's pubs.  The food is good there too, with authentic Irish menu items. Wink

I thought that might be the appropriate place.  It's actually within walking distance of the venue, as you know.  That would be a fun Forum stroll.

John910

« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2008, 08:11PM »

I hope they come back to the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania area.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 11:56PM by John910 » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 25   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: