Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who Is Going To Christmas in July on the 17th/18th?  (Read 78033 times)
zankoku
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #315 on: July 23, 2007, 04:48PM »

except for Mel's whistling and dancing while the girls sing<g>

Jim

"Never again shall one generation of veterans abandon another."

For those who fought for it, Freedom has a taste the protected will never know.

A Thiarna, déan trócaire
A Chríost, déan trócaire
A Thiarna, déan trócaire
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #316 on: July 24, 2007, 04:31AM »

I have a ABBA Live CD which is GREAT....with all the applause at the end, and that is how I know the Christmas would be..since some of us were there, and we know how the audience reacted at the proper places  Grin

Now recording the last show at RR would of been...interesting  Grin

Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #317 on: July 24, 2007, 10:51AM »

I have a ABBA Live CD which is GREAT....with all the applause at the end, and that is how I know the Christmas would be..since some of us were there, and we know how the audience reacted at the proper places  Grin

LOL Yeah, as much as I loved that show...unless you were there you wouldn't want to hear all of the clapping over and over!  Combine that with the time or two they had to hold off on starting the next song because of the audience reaction to the previous song.  And I seem to remember some very, ummm, boisterous Máiréad fans on Friday night that wouldn't go so well on a live recording.  Yep, Red Rocks was best experienced, but not necessarily released as a live CD  Cheesy

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #318 on: July 24, 2007, 12:09PM »

LOL Yeah, as much as I loved that show...unless you were there you wouldn't want to hear all of the clapping over and over!  Combine that with the time or two they had to hold off on starting the next song because of the audience reaction to the previous song.  And I seem to remember some very, ummm, boisterous Máiréad fans on Friday night that wouldn't go so well on a live recording.  Yep, Red Rocks was best experienced, but not necessarily released as a live CD  Cheesy

Exactly!!! But it still was great fun! Grin

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: