Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Phoenix 2009 show  (Read 3252 times)
Aldhelm

« on: October 28, 2008, 12:01AM »

Hi everyone

I was just wondering whether anyone on the CW Forum is planning on going to the Phoenix show next April. I live in Tucson, but I should be able to get to Phoenix that day and it would be great if I could meet any Forum members there. I'm not sure when ticket sales are going to open for the Dodge Theater venue, but I'm pretty optimistic about being able to go at this point.

-Collin
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 03:52AM »

Collin ... I was one, of several, Forum members to make it to the CW concert at the Dodge Theater (the last Tour) on 05/11/08. As much as I'd love to hit the Dodge again, this time around, airfare is through the roof. We're looking at (approximately) $700.00/$800.00 for round trip (CT/AZ). That's just airfare!! I am keeping this one in mind. But, I will be setting up travel plans closer to home (that is, east of The Mississippi) first. Certainly if it became possible to make it to Phoenix for that concert, I would be there. I have family in Mesa so lodging is at no cost. But those airfare prices ... whoa!!

We'll see what happens as all of this draws closer.

... Bill

Still And Forever ... Our Angel From Heaven
donnis

Kelly Family Crest

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008, 05:08PM »

I am planning to go.  I haven't told the wife yet, but I am sure she knows I will be getting tickets.

L isa  I s  S imply  A wesome

Meallan muilte Dé go mall ach meallan siad go mion.
zankoku
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2008, 05:34PM »

I would love to go but I will probably we out of work by then so that is going to be a no go. I got to the 2007 concert at least.

Jim

"Never again shall one generation of veterans abandon another."

For those who fought for it, Freedom has a taste the protected will never know.

A Thiarna, déan trócaire
A Chríost, déan trócaire
A Thiarna, déan trócaire
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: