Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Greatest Journey Individual Photos  (Read 10123 times)
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« on: September 21, 2008, 08:22PM »

Compliments of iLike.com.

And clearer, but not any bigger:

aislin

ETA: CW.com has posted slightly larger copies of the pictures above, I've linked the pictures here to him so if you click on the images here you'll be taken to the larger photos.... all except Máiréad's which is a different image than posted above, CW.com has this one for her:

Click on it for the larger version.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 06:08AM by aislin » Logged
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2008, 08:33PM »

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So gorgeous!! Grin They make me so excited for the release of the new CD/DVD and the new tooouuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Thanks for posting, Lindsey!

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
celticfan1973
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2008, 08:38PM »

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So gorgeous!! Grin They make me so excited for the release of the new CD/DVD and the new tooouuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Thanks for posting, Lindsey!

I totally agree Emily, and can't wait for the new CD/DVD I also added a countdown timer to my banner. Smiley
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2008, 10:00PM »

I just realized that Lynn and Máiréad are wearing the same white dress in these two photos:

aislin
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2008, 10:30AM »

Oh yeah! They are! Good observation. I love that dress, it's beautiful!

And I love Lynn's individual photo! I think hers is one of my favorites, just because it's such a beautiful shot of her profile.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
CurlyandGreen

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2008, 12:59PM »

WOW. I haven't had the time in AGES for recreational computer use, so I hope on here when I have a moment, and find the BEAUTIFUL pictures...amazing! (AND LISA!!!!!)

"You must do the things you think you cannot do."
         -Eleanor Roosevelt

We Hail Thee, Carolina
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2008, 02:53PM »

I really like the Chloe ones. They're really special and one of them has a flower on her dress. Smiley

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2008, 05:27PM »

These are nice pics, and all the ladies look great. But Lynn's pics stand out a little more to me. Notice how they do the side/profile face shot. Its a bit different from the usual pics we see of the ladies. Also, in the group pic how Lynn's dress is a bit different. But even though she looks a little different, she still looks great and its still sort of within expectations one would have for CW pics. Thats one of the many things CW does very well. Venture to be slightly different yet without crossing that thin line and going too far. 

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2008, 07:42PM »

OOoooo I just saw the second Mairead photo right now. SO gorgeous! She's so awesome!

Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2008, 10:47PM »

Totally with you on this, Emily!!  I sooooo can't wait to see the DVD!!

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2008, 06:07AM »

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

I think this is going to be really great if I see really new ones. Smiley

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: