Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: shooting star  (Read 15016 times)
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2007, 06:37PM »

Hello everyone,
I have asked Órlagh if the song will be on her next album, and she has confirmed it will be.
There is no word as to when the album will be coming out yet.   All the girls are so busy with touring and working on the new CW projects that it may be quite some time yet.
George

Thank you George!  I am so looking forward to hearing this song, but I'm content to wait until the first time I hear it is off of Orlagh's new CD...whenever that is.  As long as I know it WILL be, I can be patient  Wink.  Based on what everyone has said I know I will love this song.  And the phrase, "silver laughter"...how beautiful is that?!

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
Siobhan
Total Fanatic

Everywhere you go, let your dreams surround you

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2007, 04:59PM »

I can't wait for this song either.  I would be beyond ecstatic if it was included in this coming tour, but I am perfectly content with the idea that it will be on Orlagh's next solo album, which I would be counting down the days to if I knew the release date!!

When you think of me
sing a heart-spun song
When it's over,
sing it once more.
When you dream of me
dream when I'll meet you
on that distant shore.
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2007, 05:13PM »

In the topic called "Songs I really heard once in the tours" (http://www.celticwomanforum.com/index.php?topic=264.msg3422#msg3422), I have done the majority to tell my pals about this song. Has anybody agreed that it must be a pop song?

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: