Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Saying Goodbye..  (Read 13581 times)
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2008, 04:55AM »

Because of ANJ, I found multiple friends, the CW Sisterhood was born, with honorary members of Rich and Bob of course. My impromtu flight to Chicago...there and back in one day, just for a signing.. Roll Eyes Wink. That dream I had about Chicago, before that, and thinking why the heck would I dream of Chicago, I had no desire to go there...<ROFL>, $3 bagles or was it $4?, Laughing ourselves silly till 3am in WPB, or waking up at 4am cause of the clanking pipes, me and Sara learning the Chicago transist system, seeing Wicked with Sara, going to Ireland for the ACC taping, getting chances to sit with in the first 3 rows a few times, getting to meet Chloe, Mairead, Meav, Orlagh, and Lynn several times, chatting with Julian and Amy.  RICHFEST!!!! Bob in the Red Dress  Grin....and on and on...

zankoku
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2008, 08:38AM »

It isn't over, the Journey has just begun.

Jim

"Never again shall one generation of veterans abandon another."

For those who fought for it, Freedom has a taste the protected will never know.

A Thiarna, déan trócaire
A Chríost, déan trócaire
A Thiarna, déan trócaire
SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2008, 12:19PM »

So many fantastic memories to keep because of ANJ - the wonderful concerts, new friends, new venues. WPB , Chicago, and Radio City Music Hall stand out for me. The Sisterhood....by the way we are coming up on our first anniversary on Oct.19th!!  Then, it was RichFest in April.

It has been an incredible journey...but I think it is just a beginning.  A brand new train is set to leave the station in 2009. Let's all hop aboard for another journey together!

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
rodzilla

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2008, 03:52PM »

It has been a great journey...I'm glad I was able to walk it and enjoy it with the ladies and you...greatest fans ever.  On a happy note, on to the next journey. Wink

"Nil Se'n La"--Seize the Day!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: