Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A DQ Moment  (Read 17930 times)
Lisa_Kelly_fan_forever
Total Fanatic

FaFo...."Why am I so Caramel Cinamonny?"

« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2007, 04:48PM »

Well let's not worry about what it's classified as and just be glad that people are wising up! Grin

Proud to be a FANTIE!!! Grin Grin

A positive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. Grin
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2007, 09:02AM »

ok..I need to start hanging out at these places longer...I never hear anything lol. Oh..I sometimes THINK I am hearing it..but then realize..nope..just in my head  Grin

Bookworm
Honorary Roadie

Thanks Celtic Chicken!

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2007, 10:07AM »

I heard Orinioco Flow at Taco Bell yesterday. I had to shut my brothers up so I could listen to it even though I had the CD in the car.

Thank you Lisa Kelly Fan and Brian H

The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.
kathleen
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2007, 07:29AM »

Taco Bell...that's a new one. I have heard them at Walmart. But I am keeping my ears open at all times!  Grin

Romic

« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2007, 02:40PM »

I had to smile yesterday.....I was in Lowes in the plumbing department and was suddenly aware of Celtic Woman singing "Orinoco Flow".

Cheesy

The only place I've heard them was at Borders, yes I couldn't believe it, it was about a month ago.  Now if Starbucks would just.....
Starbucks!! LOL!!!!! Youre right, we could use some CW while drinking our mocha macchiatos. We should have some new drinks.
1.Dulaman Macchiato
2.Dulaman Frappucino.
3.Reduced fat Dulaman Cake
4.Mocha Frappucino with whipped cream and a dulaman drizzle (like a chocholate drizzle).
5.Cafe Orla
6.A Fiddle Frapp

Banner made by Scott!!!
Kelsey

« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2007, 04:41PM »

I had to smile yesterday.....I was in Lowes in the plumbing department and was suddenly aware of Celtic Woman singing "Orinoco Flow".

Cheesy

The only place I've heard them was at Borders, yes I couldn't believe it, it was about a month ago.  Now if Starbucks would just.....
Starbucks!! LOL!!!!! Youre right, we could use some CW while drinking our mocha macchiatos. We should have some new drinks.
1.Dulaman Macchiato
2.Dulaman Frappucino.
4.Mocha Frappucino with whipped cream and a dulaman drizzle (like a chocholate drizzle).
5.Cafe Orla
6.A Fiddle Frapp

I love all of your Starbucks ideas!!!!  Cheesy

Maggie
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2007, 09:24PM »

1.Dulaman Macchiato
2.Dulaman Frappucino.

Not sure about those seaweed concoctions........ Tongue
Seaweed frappuchino?
Reduced fat Seaweed cake  Huh

I'll stick to Barry's tea, thanks!

CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2010, 08:25PM »

I was in Lowes in the plumbing department and was suddenly aware of Celtic Woman singing "Orinoco Flow".
Hmmmmm........  Plumbing?  Flow?  Coincidence?   Grin

Hahahaha!!! oh and just last week, my family and i were at some antique show for a countless amount of hours which wasnt very interesting.....until the very end......i was listening to my ipod and i wasnt near my family, and my family came over near me only to tell me that we were finally going to leave, so i paused my ipod and what do i hear on the store's radio???---- IT WAS "BOTH SIDES NOW"!!!!!!!- this version wasn't by Hayley Westenra but it still made me extremely happy!!!!!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 08:31PM by LisaKellyFan425 » Logged

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2010, 08:38PM »

Saturday when I went to Borders I could barely hear the music but I heard the sound of an angel. I asked who was singing and the woman told me there was a mix and started to show me the cd covers. I said never mind, THAT's teh one. That is Haley Westenra.

She said "Who?"

I said "She is with Celtic Woman."

"Oh Celtic Woman I know."

Interesting as  amonth ago and got an upturned nose when I asked about Celtic Woman. Last night I went to Barnes and Noble and after I got teh Odessy CD and live from NZ DVD, I walked over and got a Cafe Mocha Grande at Starbucks, sine this Barnes and Noble has a Starbucks.

We now even have a drive though Starbucks that I will have to check out this week.

Jim

I was at B&N pre-ordering my dvd!! and they had this specail buy 2 dvds get one for free!! so i was like hmm i will get TGJ and ACC! well they didnt have ACC but the guy was like we have Walking in the Air- Chloes dvd!! And all the sudden the guy next to him started singing her song!! that made me laugh!!!!!

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2010, 09:33PM »

Thoseare so awesome!  I wish I could just go in a store and just here anj cd or any of the girls songs on!  That would be awesome! But at night we have to local spft rock station on (delilah!) And I always try to pic out the songs the girls have sone on a cd or recorded (since it is just the regular artists!). And i just wonder and say to my self hmm celtic woman did this song or that!  and i am hearing a couple of the celtic thunder songs to! f course both groups sound better than anything on the radio, since I liten the my celtic woman cd all the time the radio is just blah!! and I say to myself hmmm celtic woman did this song and did it more amazingly!   Smiley

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
celticartzyangel
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2010, 10:06PM »

I just realized that when I went shopping the day after thanksgiving I bought my mom the celtic woman christmas CD and neither of us even knew who they were Cheesy I just thought (after listening to a few samples) that it would be something she'd like... little did I know that just a few weeks later I would be a completly OBSESSED fan!  Grin
Lanti SF
Honorary Roadie

Proudly diagnosed Celtaholic!

« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2010, 01:32PM »

One time at Old Country Buffet they were playing Orinoco Flow

Then someone had the idea to switch CDs, into some weird rap...  Angry Angry

Thanks Godshorsegirl!
Maggie
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2010, 01:55AM »

Thoseare so awesome!  I wish I could just go in a store and just here anj cd or any of the girls songs on!  That would be awesome! But at night we have to local spft rock station on (delilah!)

Delilah isn't bad.....she has a great speaking voice for radio.
You should call up and ask her to play a CW song for someone in your life.

I sometimes switch to Delilah if there is Sports on my usual station.....and if I don't have any CDs in the car.
I can not bear listening to an Orlando Magic game!!!

In our local Walmart, CW does not exist.
They never have any of their CDs or DVDs, not even in New Releases.
I have pointed this out to them, still no CW.
But if you want "Grandes Exitos de Juan Luis Guerra", you're in luck.

lovelycherylwinner
Total Fanatic

« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2010, 08:41PM »

[/quote]

I here Orinoco Flow a lot at work. (I work in Tools/Hardware) Don't think it is Celtic Woman singing the song. Although it is hard to here the song because it is played so low, and there are always pages over the intercom

The treasure of true freindship will never lose its glow.
Mad Máiréad Love
Total Fanatic

« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2010, 10:11AM »

Lowes played orinoco flow?!? I worked there all summer and they play if after I moved jobs. That just figures!

Without a Caledonia to miss and love I wouldn't be a Carolina Rua.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: